Have a wonderful Mother’s Day Weekend!
Welcome to out first Weekend Reflections Post! I have moved ‘Saturday Spotlight’ to ‘Feature Friday’ to use Saturdays for reflecting and sharing some of my favorites finds of the week. The goodies will be from other websites, blogs, and magazines.
May 6th through the 10th
1. A master bedroom installation from Amber Interiors. It is just beautiful. It was a completely custom installation reflecting a ‘Santa Barbra’ feel. Enjoy the full post with beautiful pictures here!
2. Kate from Centsational Girl put together a one day makeover for a client’s patio working with existing furniture and adding in accessories with pops of color. Read the full post here.
3. Decorchick wrote a post about her bathroom vanity makeover. I love the hardware she chose for it. It looks like jewelery for furniture. You can check out this post here.
4. This post is also from Centsational girl. It has tips for decoration around a leather sofa with some pretty examples. You can find the post here.
5. This last post if from BHG’s blog. It has many creative ideas for displaying jewelry. Read the full post here.