Happy weekend to everyone!! Welcome to weekend reflections. This was a busy week for my family. Husband is back to long hours at work (that’s the USMC for you…), both of my kids are in school (this is a first) which has allowed me to start running again (without a jogger. Yay!!) and stay on top of house chores. AND I have been doing a LOT of DIY and Fall decor projects. I’m pooped! How was your week?
1. Banana Pancakes with strawberries, blueberries, and maple syrup from the Hungry Girl.
Just made these this morning, so easy and they were AMAZING. Check out the recipe here.
2. Fall decor ideas from Decorchick.
I love all of the mixed metallics! Find all of these great ideas here.
3. Foyer Reveal from Bliss at Home. Just discovered her blog this week. Love all of it!!
You can find the reveal here.
4. Acorn Squash Bisque from Martha Stewart.
I’m making this tonight! Find the recipe here.
5. A quote for the Thanksgiving season. Inspirational words to live by.
Have a wonderful weekend!