Happy Saturday friends! I am bringing back Weekend Reflections now that I have a more consistent schedule. =) These are just a few of my favorite finds of this week. Please click on the links to read the full articles and pin back to the original source. Enjoy!
1. This cute little yellow slipper chair from Little Green Notebook is just adorable. I love the fact that Jenny painted the exposed legs and frame but left the original upholstery alone. Easy makeover for a thrift store or antique project if the fabric is in good condition! Read the full article to see the tutorial and more beautiful pictures.
2. This pretty pumpkin vignette is from Emily A. Clark. View the full post to see more pretty pictures for Fall inspiration!
3. I always enjoy reading what Kristin is doing over at Bliss at Home. Check out her post A New Lamp on the Bar Cart to see more pictures and check out her home tour if you love this style.
4. This post is a little different but inspiring. Catherine from Happily Ever Crafter is challenging her readers to a letter writing revolution. What do you think? Is the art of a hand written letter gone? I love the idea of reviving it.
5. The Hand Made Home has a wonderful round-up of no sew projects. They are perfect for the holiday season as hand-made gifts. Read the full post to see 21 no sew project ideas.
Have a wonderful weekend.