Howdy y’all! What are your plans for this fine weekend? The public library is hosting a free chamber orchestra concert for families tomorrow afternoon that I am excited about!! If you are looking for a little weekend reading from the blogsphere, you came to the right place!!
Here are my fave five finds of the week!
All About Kitchens
Happy reading and make sure you pin images from their original source please!!
1. In praise of a small kitchen by Loft and Cottage has some great points about little kitchens and beautiful inspiration.
2. The Gathered Home (an adorable blog and blogger) showed her dining room update featuring a Midcentury Chandelier and Zinc Walls . Gorgeous.
3. See the before and after and a complete tutorial on how to Make a Pendant. This gorgeous one is from Kristin at the Hunted Interior.
4. Here’s a great post for all of you busy readers Plan Your Weekly Dinner Menu in Under 30 Minutes (plus a free printable) by Teal & Lime. Awesome, right?
5. Now that we have our dinners planned, how about a gorgeous tablescape? 😉 Bliss-at Home shared her Valentine’s Table with some great tips on when to save and splurge. (I would use that table any time of the year!)
Have a lovely Saturday!