Happy Easter to you all!
I hope you are enjoying this holiday weekend! Our spring break is next week and are headed to Texas to visit my family and attend my cousin’s wedding. So excited!
1. Gold Leaf Lettered Flower Pots from Primitive and Proper. Simply adorable and chic.
2. Another scrumptious recipe from AKA Design: Spinach, Herb, and Garlic Crustless Quiche.
3. The expert light pendant DIYer, View Along the Way, has done it again! Check out her DIY Crystal Ball Chandelier.
4. Inspired by Charm has a wonderful tutorial for Succulent Garden Bowl you don’t want to miss.
5. BLOGGING TIP: One of my blogging communities shared this website for bloggers. Peek, you get a 5 min video of a live person using your site for free! How cool is that? I just received mine today and it was very insightful. 🙂
I hope you get lots of Easter eggs!!