Hello there! I have some beautiful home projects to show you as we start the weekend. There are so many amazing, talented bloggers out there. It is so much fun being a part of “this staying at home, doing what I love, and sharing my passion biz.” 🙂 I have plans for painting, gluing, and ironing different projects this weekend and hopefully will have time to get it all done.
That’s Fresh Friday link party is live all weekend if you haven’t stopped by yet. Link up a favorite post and be seen across seven blogs!
Okay, on to some amazing finds for this week’s Weekend Reflections!
1. Beautiful kitchens with white cabinets from Better Homes and Gardens.
2. Cuckoo 4 Design is sharing a Radiant Orchid Desk Makeover which is part of a color challenge with 5 other bloggers using the pantone color of the year. You will be surprised at the outcome!
3. Jackie from Teal and Lime contributed a DIY Gold Leaf Honeycomb Vase tutorial at Makley: School for Girls.
4. Crane and Canopy bedding is everywhere right now but I just love how Cassie from Primitive and Proper used it in her Spring Bedroom Refresh.
5. Lastly, have you been keeping up with Creating with the Stars hosted by East Coast Creative? Oh my goodness, mind blowing projects. If you are unfamiliar with it you can check it out here. Sarah from Sarah M. Dorsey Designs shared an amazing DIY Tree Stump Table paint project this week on East Coast Creative.
So many pretty things to look at this weekend! I hope you have a wonderful day,