Hello dear readers!
After I discovered this beautiful foyer on Pinterest, I realized it’s been a while since I have shared a “Feature Friday” decorating tips with you. Well, since I co-host a linky party on Fridays, we’ll just move this baby to “Thursday Takeaway Tips.”
1. Creating a stylish vignette in the foyer can be tricky. Start with a large piece of art or mirror and add interest by placing it off center and layered with smaller pieces of art or decor. I love this charming cottage style but don’t be afraid to mix vintage with modern accessories too!
2. Greet your guests with fresh flowers or a potted plant. It add visual interest, a lovely aroma (with the right flowers), and a pop of color.
3. Add storage with a wooden crate, perfect for throwing shoes and personal accessories in. Don’t forget the table top! Placing a tray or dish on your foyer table can be home to your keys and mail.
4. Use a tranquil color palette to create a relaxing first impression. Blues, grays, aquas, and cream in this foyer set the stage for a peaceful home.
5. Add seating with a cute thrifted chair. Snag an extra chair from the dining room or an accent chair from the living room for help with putting on shoes.