Hi there readers! Just a quick post with a few of my favorite finds from this week. (Well one’s from two weeks ago, but who’s keeping tabs?) I know y’all are probably busy packing and preparing for Thanksgiving. I just want to say thanks for being there for me with your kind comments, page views, and social media love! YOU inspire me to keep posting daily and share my love, infatuation, and craziness for diy, decor, and design.
Now to show some love to some other fabulous bloggers!
1. A thrifty find Christmas decor from Town and Country Living. I love that she used Handel’s Messiah in this pretty little vignette!
2. This lovely little piece of string art from DIY On the Cheap.
3. Two Purple Couches shared a cute little project for your sofa. DIY snow applique throw pillows inspired by “White Christmas.”
4. Emily A. Clark shared a fast and frugal (and beautiful!) Thanksgiving table.
5. A GORGEOUS living room makeover by the talented Makerista.
Have a lovely weekend friends,