Doesn’t my husband look cute in his new glasses? I would have loved to have a picture with our kids but they were nowhere to be found. 😉
Yesterday I gave a short piano recital for all of the ladies and we ended the evening singing Christmas carols and paying duets. It was so much fun!! I haven’t had the chance to perform much since we have moved to NC and I had such a lovely audience. I was in music heaven!
Today the holiday festivities continue with a Christmas parade on our little Isle and possibly some more caroling.
Are you ready for some amazing Christmas DIYs?
1. I love these Candy Cane Marquee letters featured on Tatertots and Jello.
2. New House New Home created a pretty Pottery Barn Inspired Advent Calendar.
3. Speaking of advent calendars … this one by Woods of Bell Trees is fantastic and so creative.
4. Check out these Twine Ball Ornaments from Love Grows Wild. Perfect for a simple and elegant Christmas tree with a neutral palette.
5. Nothing says fun like pom poms. Isn’t this spotted pillow by Dimples and Tangles just darling?
Christmas is so much fun!!