Hi there! I hope you have been enjoying all of the Christmas Home Tour features. I’m so thankful for all of my blogging friends that are helping me out during our move by letting me share their beautiful homes.
Here are the tours from this week:
Day one: Delineate Your Dwelling
Day two: Paper and Fox
Day three: A Prudent Life
Day four: Design Dazzle
Day five: Artsy Chicks Rule
I wasn’t planning on posting today but there were so many fantastic Christmas decor and DIY projects this week I’m going to go ahead and share my favorite five. 🙂 I love that all of these feature hot pink, gold, and black!
1. Check out these fun Confetti ornaments from Bliss at Home. They make me smile!
2. Everything that Homemade by Carmona makes is elegant including these gorgeous Gold Dipped ornaments.
3. I love these DIY brushstrokes ornaments from Cuckoo 4 Design. She has such a distinct but classic style that’s apparent in everything she does.
4. Here’s a project I would love to try next year. A Christmas Tree Fabric Wall Hanging from Emily A. Clark.
5. Speaking of hot pink, black, and gold, this color combination pops in The Hunted Interior’s Christmas decor this year.
Enjoy your weekend,