Add a botanical vibe to your space with a set of watercolor fern printable art prints and access to a growing library of prints when you subscribe!
Hello, my friend! I just got back from my first blogging conference and have been dying to share my experience with you. Before I do I’ve added two free printables to the subscriber printable library.
If you are new around here welcome. I create free printable art for my subscribers once a month and am sharing two today since I missed June. Summers are always slow. 😉 If you haven’t joined yet, you can do that below!
Botanical Art Prints
Do you love botanical prints as much as I do? They have a natural vibe that fits into any style which makes them super easy to decorate with.
The more plants the better in my book! I pretty much use green as a neutral in my house.
I created a pair of watercolor fern botanical artwork for June and July’s printables. One is in a blue and white chinoiserie planter and the other sits pretty in a Japanese earthly brown planter.
The pots we brought back from Japan with us. We just loved our four years in Okinawa and Iwakuni! Lately I’ve been working on my photoshop skills and had fun manipulating photos of our pots and ferns. I hope you enjoy them!
I so appreciate my subscribers letting me into their inboxes every week or so and I only share content that I think you’ll find valuable. You can also update or opt out anytime.
These fern botanical prints are formatted to be printed as a 5×7 or square. I hope you enjoy them!
If you need some inspiration for botanical print decor make sure to check out Emily A Clark’s fern wall and Setting for Four’s gallery wall of botanical prints. I also have a few others in the printable library.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer.
- It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating IdeasJoin the Bloggers Best Spring Home Tours all week and see how I’ve decorated the second half of my eclectic home for this seasonal tour. Howdy! I can officially wish … Read More about It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating Ideas
- Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 MinutesMake a beautiful flower garland with fairy lights, flowers, and floral wire for a unique Spring decorating accessory! I adore coming up with a quick seasonal DIY using crafting supplies … Read More about Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 Minutes
- Welcome to a Colorful and Eclectic Spring Home TourEnjoy a Spring home tour full of colorful-eclectic decor using second-hand finds and family heirlooms with plenty of DIYs. Looking for Spring decor inspiration? Then look no further, my friend. … Read More about Welcome to a Colorful and Eclectic Spring Home Tour
- Make A Boho Easter Basket in Two Simple StepsUpdate a plain basket with decorative floral wire and flower stem to create a cute boho Easter basket for Spring. Some of the best DIYs take a little imagination and … Read More about Make A Boho Easter Basket in Two Simple Steps
- A Cheerful Springtime Global Blue and White Table SettingTry a beautiful blue and white table setting with global touches using second hand decor for a cheerful Spring or Easter gathering. I am so excited to share not only … Read More about A Cheerful Springtime Global Blue and White Table Setting