Add a botanical vibe to your space with a set of watercolor fern printable art prints and access to a growing library of prints when you subscribe!
Hello, my friend! I just got back from my first blogging conference and have been dying to share my experience with you. Before I do I’ve added two free printables to the subscriber printable library.
If you are new around here welcome. I create free printable art for my subscribers once a month and am sharing two today since I missed June. Summers are always slow. 😉 If you haven’t joined yet, you can do that below!
Botanical Art Prints
Do you love botanical prints as much as I do? They have a natural vibe that fits into any style which makes them super easy to decorate with.
The more plants the better in my book! I pretty much use green as a neutral in my house.
I created a pair of watercolor fern botanical artwork for June and July’s printables. One is in a blue and white chinoiserie planter and the other sits pretty in a Japanese earthly brown planter.
The pots we brought back from Japan with us. We just loved our four years in Okinawa and Iwakuni! Lately I’ve been working on my photoshop skills and had fun manipulating photos of our pots and ferns. I hope you enjoy them!
I so appreciate my subscribers letting me into their inboxes every week or so and I only share content that I think you’ll find valuable. You can also update or opt out anytime.
These fern botanical prints are formatted to be printed as a 5×7 or square. I hope you enjoy them!
If you need some inspiration for botanical print decor make sure to check out Emily A Clark’s fern wall and Setting for Four’s gallery wall of botanical prints. I also have a few others in the printable library.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer.
- See A Colorful White and Grey Bathroom with Garden AccentsCheck out our One Room Challenge white and grey bathroom makeover with colorful garden wallpaper and accents for our small master ensuite. When the world wearies and society fails to … Read More about See A Colorful White and Grey Bathroom with Garden Accents
- Bathroom One Room Challenge UpdateA One Room Challenge small ensuite bathroom update for week seven. A race to the finish line as is just getting started. Hey there! I can’t believe we are at … Read More about Bathroom One Room Challenge Update
- Bright and Colorful Summer Living and Dining Rooms DecoratingSummer decorating ideas for small, open-concept living and dining rooms with colorful and eclectic style. Combo living and dining rooms or open layouts can be tricky to define especially when … Read More about Bright and Colorful Summer Living and Dining Rooms Decorating
- Ensuite Bathroom Updated Mood Board and ArtOur small ensuite bathroom mood board update with colorful floral art and custom light fixture for the One Room Challenge. This post contains sponsored products by brands that I love … Read More about Ensuite Bathroom Updated Mood Board and Art
- How Colorful Interiors Inspire My LifestyleMy maximalist summer home tour with a look at home decor lifestyle tips for everyday use in the office and piano studio. I love finding new and creative ways to … Read More about How Colorful Interiors Inspire My Lifestyle