Add a botanical vibe to your space with a set of watercolor fern printable art prints and access to a growing library of prints when you subscribe!
Hello, my friend! I just got back from my first blogging conference and have been dying to share my experience with you. Before I do I’ve added two free printables to the subscriber printable library.
If you are new around here welcome. I create free printable art for my subscribers once a month and am sharing two today since I missed June. Summers are always slow. 😉 If you haven’t joined yet, you can do that below!
Botanical Art Prints
Do you love botanical prints as much as I do? They have a natural vibe that fits into any style which makes them super easy to decorate with.
The more plants the better in my book! I pretty much use green as a neutral in my house.
I created a pair of watercolor fern botanical artwork for June and July’s printables. One is in a blue and white chinoiserie planter and the other sits pretty in a Japanese earthly brown planter.
The pots we brought back from Japan with us. We just loved our four years in Okinawa and Iwakuni! Lately I’ve been working on my photoshop skills and had fun manipulating photos of our pots and ferns. I hope you enjoy them!
I so appreciate my subscribers letting me into their inboxes every week or so and I only share content that I think you’ll find valuable. You can also update or opt out anytime.
These fern botanical prints are formatted to be printed as a 5×7 or square. I hope you enjoy them!
If you need some inspiration for botanical print decor make sure to check out Emily A Clark’s fern wall and Setting for Four’s gallery wall of botanical prints. I also have a few others in the printable library.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer.
- Blue and White Laundry Room Update with PaintThe New Year, New Refresh challenge week 3 progress for my blue and white laundry room with paint and wallpaper update. Well friend, I actually made good progress this week. … Read More about Blue and White Laundry Room Update with Paint
- An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and DryerAdd a DIY shelf behind your washer and dryer with this simple tutorial and hide the hoses while adding extra storage. Welcome back to the New Year, New Refresh where … Read More about An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and Dryer
- A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy UpdatesFind easy ways to add color and style to your laundry room refresh with materials you already have in the New Year New Room Refresh challenge. Happy New Year! There’s … Read More about A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy Updates
- Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place CardsFind an easy DIY for bottle brush place card holders to use with free printable Christmas place cards on your holiday table this year! We made it! Welcome to Day … Read More about Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
- An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in MinutesAn easy pink Christmas table setting inspired by French, modern-bohemian style and my grandmother’s Dresden china. Do you use family heirlooms around the holidays? I’ve been gifted my grandmother’s Dresden … Read More about An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in Minutes