Watercolor Botanical Free Printable Wall Art
Add a botanical vibe to your space with a set of watercolor fern printable art prints and access to a growing library of prints when you subscribe!
Hello, my friend! I just got back from my first blogging conference and have been dying to share my experience with you. Before I do I’ve added two free printables to the subscriber printable library.
If you are new around here welcome. I create free printable art for my subscribers once a month and am sharing two today since I missed June. Summers are always slow. 😉 If you haven’t joined yet, you can do that below!
Botanical Art Prints
Do you love botanical prints as much as I do? They have a natural vibe that fits into any style which makes them super easy to decorate with.
The more plants the better in my book! I pretty much use green as a neutral in my house.
I created a pair of watercolor fern botanical artwork for June and July’s printables. One is in a blue and white chinoiserie planter and the other sits pretty in a Japanese earthly brown planter.
The pots we brought back from Japan with us. We just loved our four years in Okinawa and Iwakuni! Lately I’ve been working on my photoshop skills and had fun manipulating photos of our pots and ferns. I hope you enjoy them!
I so appreciate my subscribers letting me into their inboxes every week or so and I only share content that I think you’ll find valuable. You can also update or opt out anytime.
These fern botanical prints are formatted to be printed as a 5×7 or square. I hope you enjoy them!
If you need some inspiration for botanical print decor make sure to check out Emily A Clark’s fern wall and Setting for Four’s gallery wall of botanical prints. I also have a few others in the printable library.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer.
- Learn how to find your design style with simple tips and tricks!A guide for “how to find my design style” in your house with designer tips and tricks that will help you be confident with decorating. Do you know what looks…
- Pretty and Practical: Simple Storage Ideas for Any SpaceLearn how to incorporate beautiful, creative, and simple storage solutions that elevate both form and function in your home. Are you tired of cluttered and disorganized spaces in your home,…
- Making Floral Arrangements Easy and Beautiful with Simple DIY MethodsDon’t wilt under pressure – find simple DIY methods for making floral arrangements beautiful with fake or real flowers. Who doesn’t love flowers? They are the icing on the cake…
- How to Paint Candles with Ombre for a Simple Scandi CenterpieceElevate your candle game by using our step-by-step tutorial for painting ombre candles and create a beautiful Scandi centerpiece. Hello friend. I hope this holiday season is treating you right! …
- Bring the Outdoors In: Decorate with These Beautiful Bird PrintablesJoin over 2,000 subscribers and receive weekly newsletters, exclusive offers, and monthly freebies like free bird printables art straight to your inbox. My free bird printable art is a great…