Add a pop of color to your door with a Spring butterfly wreath made with paper butterflies in three easy steps! Perfect for eclectic Spring decor.
Hi there! I’m so glad you stopped by. I’ve got warm breezes and sunshine on the brain and have the perfect DIY to brighten up your front door. If you have a printer and an extra grapevine wreath form laying around you can make this butterfly wreath right now!
DIY Butterfly Spring Wreath with Step by Step Instructions
Today I’m sharing how to create a pretty butterfly Spring wreath. This is the first year that I created a wreath with something other than flowers and I love the way it turned out. Very woodlandish and super easy. 😉
Materials for paper butterfly wreath:
- Butterfly printable – I found mine on What a Beautiful Mess and love the colors and variety of sizes. I printed out three sheets of butterflies on white card stock.
- Grapevine wreath form
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
How to put your paper butterfly wreath together:
- Print and cut out your butterflies and fold the wings together gently and open back up. This will create a more 3D realistic looking butterfly.
- Layout the largest butterflies evenly around the wreath and glue in place with a small dot of hot glue.
- Layout the medium-sized butterflies and glue in place. Fill in the rest of the wreath with the small butterflies.
It is really a show stopper. I hung it on our patio door on a wreath hanger that I wrapped in twine to give it more of a natural look.
This is a very fun and easy project to do while you are sitting on the couch watching your favorite show! Have you made any Spring wreaths yet this year?
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.Nathaniel Hawthorne
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- My CoSchedule Review as a Blogger and Favorite FeaturesLooking for help with online scheduling? Check out my CoSchedule review as a blogger and what three features I use to get my posts seen. Please note that this review … Read More about Make a Beautiful DIY Butterfly Wreath in 3 Easy Steps
- How to Create a Beautiful Parisian Style BedroomWhat is Parisian style and how do you get it? Find out key elements for creating a Parisian style bedroom with budget-friendly DIYs and decorating tips. *This post contains affiliate … Read More about Make a Beautiful DIY Butterfly Wreath in 3 Easy Steps
- How to Remove a Tile Backsplash EasilyHow to remove tile backsplash without damaging the wall for a first-timer. Only a couple of tools needed for this easier-than-you-think DIY. Another first-time DIY in the books! I’ve been … Read More about Make a Beautiful DIY Butterfly Wreath in 3 Easy Steps
- Make a Beautiful DIY Bedskirt in 4 Easy stepsCreate a beautiful custom-made DIY bed skirt without sewing using 5 simple steps and get a high end look for less. Part of the One Room Challenge. This is a … Read More about Make a Beautiful DIY Butterfly Wreath in 3 Easy Steps
- How to Make Custom Curtains Without SewingLearn how to make beautiful custom curtains without sewing with an easy tutorial including step by step instructions and video. This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are … Read More about Make a Beautiful DIY Butterfly Wreath in 3 Easy Steps
Looking for help in the decorating department? Check out my FREE five-day email decorating course gives you the tools to learn all about how to decorate with inspiration, decorating and organizational tips and tricks, and related worksheets. Sign up now and receive our weekly newsletter, access to a growing library of printable art, and exclusive offers only for subscribers.