Hello there! Has promised yesterday, here is the tutorial for DIY ranunculus flowers! These are simple to make and you probably already have the supplies.
DIY Ranunculus Paper Flowers
Supplies for paper flowers:
Plastic Easter Egg
Stems (from an artificial flower, florist wire, or skewer)
Scissors, Hot glue, and Elmer’s glue
1. For the stamina: Cut squares (roughly 1 1/2 inches) out of yellow tissue paper and twist each one to create a stamen.
2. Wad a little piece of tissues to create the round center and hot glue to stem.
3. Use florist tape to wrap the stamina around the center of the flower.
4. Cut a petal shape out of 2 or 3 different colors of tissue.
5. Using a small amount of Elmer’s glue (or other craft glue), attach petals around stem. Add more layers for a fuller flower or just 2 or 3 layers. (Last picture above has 3 layers of petals.)
6. Wrap florist tape around the bottom of the flower petals and stem.
DIY for a full ranunculus flower:
1. Cut long strips of tissue paper.
2. Add some glue to the bottom of a plastic Easter egg. (use the round side)
3. Scrunch the paper (like an accordion) and stuff in Easter egg. Keep adding strips until it’s full.
4. Hot glue the stem onto the bottom of the egg.
5. Add petals, letting the top of them overlap the egg cup. When you have a few layers, scrunch the top with your hand to create a round shape.
6. Wrap florist tape around the bottom of the petals and the stem.
You can read how I made the oyster mirror here.
Have a lovely day,