Find eclectic Christmas decorating ideas and DIYs for winter holidays and seasonal decor with free printable art.
Beautiful Christmas, Winter, and Valentine’s Decorating Ideas and DIYs
Welcome to the Winter holiday and seasonal decor page where you will find all of my favorite Christmas DIYS and other decorating ideas for Winter. Add modern and eclectic seasonal decor with handmade projects on a budget.
*Sign up for Christmas holly and ivy initial gift tags, 3 modern Christmas art prints, and holiday decorating ideas!
Colorful Christmas and Winter Decorating Ideas
- 12 Decorating Ideas to Get Your House Pinterest Ready for Christmas
- 8 Colorful and Eclectic Christmas Handmade Ornaments
- 8 Creative and Beautiful Holiday DIYs on a Budget
- Easy Entertaining and Beautiful Gift Wrapping Ideas
- A Very Global Christmas Series Page
- Fun and Creative Valentine’s Day Decor and Printables
- Christmas and Winter Category Page
Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.Nora Roberts
12 Decorating Ideas to Get Your House Pinterest Ready for Christmas
Deck the halls with traditional decor like Christmas trees and front door wreaths and then try some of these fun out-of-the-box ideas for extra details!
- Hang a wreath on an interior wall or door from ribbon or clear wreath holder.
- Add temporary printable art to an everyday frame for an easy change.
- Be ready for unexpected guests by prepping the bar with drink and snack basics.
- Dress your mirrors with ribbon, mini wreaths, or winter swag.
- Create a seasonal vignette around your Christmas tree with additional decor like winter plants, sculptures, baskets, and floor lanterns.
- Adorn your fireplace mantel asymmetrically for an expected twist. Put tall objects on one side only and/or go heavier with garland starting at one end and tapering off to the other letting the garland hang over and hang down.
- Hang garland in an expected place like over a walkway or on a dining room chandelier.
- Compliment your Christmas decor with gift wrapping in similar colors.
- Decorate candles with a little garland around the bottom and add to tabletop and shelf styling for an instant winter vignette.
- Add effortless decor with twinkle lights on house plants for magical evenings.
- Tie ribbon in seasonal colors to transform everyday decor into holiday style.
- Use decorative containers to hold ornaments. Fill in empty space with greenery for even more interest.
8 Colorful and Eclectic Christmas Handmade Ornaments
Find ways to repurpose old ornaments and make handmade colorful ones.
- Make a bottle brush Christmas tree ornament.
- Update wood ornaments with paint and leather string.
- Repurpose old ornaments with ribbon tape.
- Give new life to white ornaments with a Japanese paintbrush inspired DIY.
- Add colorful tassels for DIY boho ornaments.
- Create mini macrame plant ornaments.
- Use dollar store supplies for mini Japanese fan ornaments.
- Try hand-painted designs for DIY chinoiserie style ornaments.
8 Creative and Beautiful Holiday DIYs on a Budget
You can have fresh and updated decor every year with these ideas to repurpose holiday items and make new decorations with DIYs and shopping on a budget.
- Make Chinoiserie Christmas Decor for Your Table: Add chic chinoiserie decor to your Christmas table this year with easy DIYs using thrifted items and everyday decor.
- Create DIY Stockings with Trim: Repurpose get-rid-of clothes for a holiday project this year! Create DIY Christmas Stockings with trim and fur cuffs for just a few dollars.
- A Modern DIY Advent Calendar for Those Who Love Color: Make a beautiful and modern DIY advent calendar with craft paints, stickers, and a wood frame.
- DIY Copper Leaf Noel Gift Basket: Create a beautiful gilded basket with a stencil and copper leaf to hold gifts and other holiday items.
- Make a Beautiful DIY Advent Wreath in 5 easy minutes!: Try this DIY advent wreath for modern eclectic Christmas decor with items that will surprise you.
- Make a Beautiful Gold Bohemian Wreath with Berries: Add global eclectic style to your decor with a gorgeous DIY bohemian wreath for the holidays in 3 easy steps.
- Colorful DIY Advent Calander for Kids: Create your own DIY advent kids calendar with an IKEA scarf holder and felt! Download and print activities to fill the pockets.
- DIY Fresh Rosemary Sprigs Wreath: Add Scandinavian style to your Christmas decor this year with a gold and rosemary wreath.
Easy Entertaining and Beautiful Gift Wrapping Ideas
Customize your gift wrapping with free printables and easy DIYs.
- Modern abstract gift tag printables
- Extra-large marbled gift tags and DIY gift wrapping ideas
- Mini boho wreaths with initial gift wrapping idea
Make holiday entertaining a breeze.
- How to Make a Signature Cocktail
- Christmas Table Runner Ideas
- How to Set a Global Inspired Holiday Table
Fun and Creative Valentine’s Day Decor and Printables
- “I love you to the moon and back” printable art
- DIY Tribal Love Letters
- Boho Heart Tassel Doorknob Hanger
- DIY Rose Wreath
- Paper Heart Garland
- Copper Wire Wrapped Clay Heart
- How to Paint Candles with Ombre for a Simple Scandi CenterpieceElevate your candle game by using our step-by-step tutorial for painting ombre candles and creating a beautiful Scandi centerpiece. Hello friend. I hope this holiday season is treating you right! … Read more
- Crafting Feathered Friends: A Step-by-Step Guide to DIY Paper Mache BirdsLearn how to make paper mache birds with supplies you already have using this easy DIY and step by step instructions for handmade modern decor.“ Birds of a feather stick … Read more
- How to Make Fabric Picture Frames: An Easy Boho Tutorial!Revamp old picture frames with boho flair! This step-by-step DIY tutorial shows how to make fabric picture frames perfect for gifting or decor. Do you love creating handmade gifts for … Read more
- How to Make a Pom Pom Garland in 3 Easy StepsLearn how to make an adorable DIY pom pom garland in three simple steps, and decorate your home with this playful accessory. I enjoy decorating with neutrals during the holidays and … Read more
- Easy Matching Mother Daughter Halloween Costume Ideas with Clothes You Already HaveUse clothes in your closet to create easy and creative costume ideas for mother and daughter halloween or costume party outfits. Howdy, friend. The joy of dressing up and letting … Read more