Now it’s more important than ever to have a clean house! Use these five simple ways to save money and reduce waste when cleaning.
A big thanks to Infuse for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Saturday is here again, our family’s cleaning day. The chores are divided up by family member, but I feel nervous about bleach spots and fumes, and hover to ensure the bathroom is immaculate without tears from them or me. “Be careful with that cleaner. It will ruin your clothes!” “Don’t touch your face!” “Fine, I’ll do it myself.” The bathroom seems to be our biggest rivalry.
Eco-Conscious Cleaning Tips and Products
Having a chance to try Infuse cleaning products couldn’t have come at a better time! We are already thinking about cutting down on paper towel waste (especially with the current shortage of paper products). And it would be great for everyone to do their part in keeping the house clean without worrying about toxins and dangerous chemicals.
HERE ARE FIVE WAYS YOU CAN SAVE MONEY AND CUT DOWN ON WASTE WITH INFUSE
I know disinfecting is on our minds right now. But it is important to properly clean BEFORE you disinfect. So, clean the dirt and grime first and save your disinfectant (another current shortage) for important areas.
- Reuse your cleaning bottles. Infuse comes with reusable bottles to make cleaning gentler on the planet with less waste.
- Use cloths instead of paper towels. Infuse machine washable microfiber cloths are color-coded to their cleaning concentrate which makes using the right product for the job easy.
- Mop with a refillable spray mop and save water and cleaning products with the easy “just add water” Infuse system and concentrated cleaner.
- Save money long-term with washable mop pads which replaces the need to purchase costly disposable mop pads. 1 reusable mop pad costs $7.99 and lasts over 100 uses. Whereas disposable mop pads cost around $12.50 for 24.
- Save money and reduce waste with cleaning concentrates. An effective way to clean every surface in your home. Deep powerful cleaning in a pocket-sized concentrate which means less to ship (1 truck of Infuse concentrates replaces 30 trucks of traditional pre-diluted cleaning liquids). Just add water!
OTHER REASONS I’M LOVING THIS PRODUCT!
- They are available at my local Target and Target.com.
- The scents are amazing! I’ve tried the lavender lemon, lemongrass, eucalyptus mint, and Meyer lemon. So much better than gagging on generic cleaner.
- Infuse is kid & pet-friendly with a non-toxic SaferShine formula free from carcinogens, phthalates, parabens, and endocrine disruptors.
- The tote has compartments for additional concentrated bottles and holds all of my reusable bottles and cloths.
Spark change through Infuse, a simple and effective household cleaning system with a positive impact on…
- The environment with a cleaning solution that’s gentle on the planet with refillable bottles + reusable mop pads and non-toxic, biodegradable formulas.
- Your home as a powerful, effective, and non-toxic for a pet-friendly, kid-friendly cleaning product.
- Your routine by just adding water to make Infuse easy and pleasant to use.
- And your wallet, a one-time investment with long-term savings.
Now is a great time to think about non-toxic cleaning methods with reusable bottles and cloths. Are you ready to deep clean every corner of your home? My family is!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Infuse.
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- A Beautiful Colorful and Eclectic Home Tour for FallFind simple decorating ideas for Fall by repurposing what you have in this colorful and eclectic home tour with maximalist style. The first official day of Fall is just around … Read More about A Beautiful Colorful and Eclectic Home Tour for Fall
- See A Colorful White and Grey Bathroom with Garden AccentsCheck out our One Room Challenge white and grey bathroom makeover with colorful garden wallpaper and accents for our small master ensuite. When the world wearies and society fails to … Read More about See A Colorful White and Grey Bathroom with Garden Accents
- Bathroom One Room Challenge UpdateAn One Room Challenge small ensuite bathroom update for week seven. A race to the finish line as is just getting started. Hey there! I can’t believe we are at … Read More about Bathroom One Room Challenge Update
- Bright and Colorful Summer Living and Dining Rooms DecoratingSummer decorating ideas for small, open-concept living and dining rooms with colorful and eclectic style. Combo living and dining rooms or open layouts can be tricky to define especially when … Read More about Bright and Colorful Summer Living and Dining Rooms Decorating
- Ensuite Bathroom Updated Mood Board and ArtOur small ensuite bathroom mood board update with colorful floral art and a custom light fixture for the One Room Challenge. This post contains sponsored products by brands that I … Read More about Ensuite Bathroom Updated Mood Board and Art