Now it’s more important than ever to have a clean house! Use these five simple ways to save money and reduce waste when cleaning.
A big thanks to Infuse for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Saturday is here again, our family’s cleaning day. The chores are divided up by family member, but I feel nervous about bleach spots and fumes, and hover to ensure the bathroom is immaculate without tears from them or me. “Be careful with that cleaner. It will ruin your clothes!” “Don’t touch your face!” “Fine, I’ll do it myself.” The bathroom seems to be our biggest rivalry.
Eco-Conscious Cleaning Tips and Products
Having a chance to try Infuse cleaning products couldn’t have come at a better time! We are already thinking about cutting down on paper towel waste (especially with the current shortage of paper products). And it would be great for everyone to do their part in keeping the house clean without worrying about toxins and dangerous chemicals.
HERE ARE FIVE WAYS YOU CAN SAVE MONEY AND CUT DOWN ON WASTE WITH INFUSE
I know disinfecting is on our minds right now. But it is important to properly clean BEFORE you disinfect. So, clean the dirt and grime first and save your disinfectant (another current shortage) for important areas.
- Reuse your cleaning bottles. Infuse comes with reusable bottles to make cleaning gentler on the planet with less waste.
- Use cloths instead of paper towels. Infuse machine washable microfiber cloths are color-coded to their cleaning concentrate which makes using the right product for the job easy.
- Mop with a refillable spray mop and save water and cleaning products with the easy “just add water” Infuse system and concentrated cleaner.
- Save money long-term with washable mop pads which replaces the need to purchase costly disposable mop pads. 1 reusable mop pad costs $7.99 and lasts over 100 uses. Whereas disposable mop pads cost around $12.50 for 24.
- Save money and reduce waste with cleaning concentrates. An effective way to clean every surface in your home. Deep powerful cleaning in a pocket-sized concentrate which means less to ship (1 truck of Infuse concentrates replaces 30 trucks of traditional pre-diluted cleaning liquids). Just add water!
OTHER REASONS I’M LOVING THIS PRODUCT!
- They are available at my local Target and Target.com.
- The scents are amazing! I’ve tried the lavender lemon, lemongrass, eucalyptus mint, and Meyer lemon. So much better than gagging on generic cleaner.
- Infuse is kid & pet-friendly with a non-toxic SaferShine formula free from carcinogens, phthalates, parabens, and endocrine disruptors.
- The tote has compartments for additional concentrated bottles and holds all of my reusable bottles and cloths.
Spark change through Infuse, a simple and effective household cleaning system with a positive impact on…
- The environment with a cleaning solution that’s gentle on the planet with refillable bottles + reusable mop pads and non-toxic, biodegradable formulas.
- Your home as a powerful, effective, and non-toxic for a pet-friendly, kid-friendly cleaning product.
- Your routine by just adding water to make Infuse easy and pleasant to use.
- And your wallet, a one-time investment with long-term savings.
Now is a great time to think about non-toxic cleaning methods with reusable bottles and cloths. Are you ready to deep clean every corner of your home? My family is!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Infuse.
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place CardsFind an easy DIY for bottle brush place card holders to use with free printable Christmas place cards on your holiday table this year! We made it! Welcome to Day … Read More about Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
- An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in MinutesAn easy pink Christmas table setting inspired by French, modern-bohemian style and my grandmother’s Dresden china. Do you use family heirlooms around the holidays? I’ve been gifted my grandmother’s Dresden … Read More about An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in Minutes
- How to Make Artificial Flower Arrangements Look GoodCreate beautiful artificial flower arrangements with these simple tips. Perfect for a holiday centerpiece or any time of the year. I’m not going to lie, flower arranging has never been … Read More about How to Make Artificial Flower Arrangements Look Good
- French, Modern-Bohemian Christmas Home TourWelcome to our French, Modern-bohemian Christmas home tour part of the annual Very Merry Christmas Home Tour Blog hop! I’m thrilled to be joining Carrie from Lovely Etc.‘s annual blog … Read More about French, Modern-Bohemian Christmas Home Tour
- Make Decoupage Coasters in Two Easy Steps Gift IdeaLooking for an easy gift idea? Try a set of decoupage coasters with globally inspired patterns and dollar store supplies. Don’t you love receiving a beautiful and thoughtful gift that … Read More about Make Decoupage Coasters in Two Easy Steps Gift Idea