Now it’s more important than ever to have a clean house! Use these five simple ways to save money and reduce waste when cleaning.
A big thanks to Infuse for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Saturday is here again, our family’s cleaning day. The chores are divided up by family member, but I feel nervous about bleach spots and fumes, and hover to ensure the bathroom is immaculate without tears from them or me. “Be careful with that cleaner. It will ruin your clothes!” “Don’t touch your face!” “Fine, I’ll do it myself.” The bathroom seems to be our biggest rivalry.
Eco-Conscious Cleaning Tips and Products
Having a chance to try Infuse cleaning products couldn’t have come at a better time! We are already thinking about cutting down on paper towel waste (especially with the current shortage of paper products). And it would be great for everyone to do their part in keeping the house clean without worrying about toxins and dangerous chemicals.
HERE ARE FIVE WAYS YOU CAN SAVE MONEY AND CUT DOWN ON WASTE WITH INFUSE
I know disinfecting is on our minds right now. But it is important to properly clean BEFORE you disinfect. So, clean the dirt and grime first and save your disinfectant (another current shortage) for important areas.
- Reuse your cleaning bottles. Infuse comes with reusable bottles to make cleaning gentler on the planet with less waste.
- Use cloths instead of paper towels. Infuse machine washable microfiber cloths are color-coded to their cleaning concentrate which makes using the right product for the job easy.
- Mop with a refillable spray mop and save water and cleaning products with the easy “just add water” Infuse system and concentrated cleaner.
- Save money long-term with washable mop pads which replaces the need to purchase costly disposable mop pads. 1 reusable mop pad costs $7.99 and lasts over 100 uses. Whereas disposable mop pads cost around $12.50 for 24.
- Save money and reduce waste with cleaning concentrates. An effective way to clean every surface in your home. Deep powerful cleaning in a pocket-sized concentrate which means less to ship (1 truck of Infuse concentrates replaces 30 trucks of traditional pre-diluted cleaning liquids). Just add water!
OTHER REASONS I’M LOVING THIS PRODUCT!
- They are available at my local Target and Target.com.
- The scents are amazing! I’ve tried the lavender lemon, lemongrass, eucalyptus mint, and Meyer lemon. So much better than gagging on generic cleaner.
- Infuse is kid & pet-friendly with a non-toxic SaferShine formula free from carcinogens, phthalates, parabens, and endocrine disruptors.
- The tote has compartments for additional concentrated bottles and holds all of my reusable bottles and cloths.
Spark change through Infuse, a simple and effective household cleaning system with a positive impact on…
- The environment with a cleaning solution that’s gentle on the planet with refillable bottles + reusable mop pads and non-toxic, biodegradable formulas.
- Your home as a powerful, effective, and non-toxic for a pet-friendly, kid-friendly cleaning product.
- Your routine by just adding water to make Infuse easy and pleasant to use.
- And your wallet, a one-time investment with long-term savings.
Now is a great time to think about non-toxic cleaning methods with reusable bottles and cloths. Are you ready to deep clean every corner of your home? My family is!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Infuse.
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- My CoSchedule Review as a Blogger and Favorite FeaturesLooking for help with online scheduling? Check out my CoSchedule review as a blogger and what three features I use to get my posts seen. Please note that this review … Read More about Eco-Conscious Cleaning Tips that Will Save You Money
- How to Create a Beautiful Parisian Style BedroomWhat is Parisian style and how do you get it? Find out key elements for creating a Parisian style bedroom with budget-friendly DIYs and decorating tips. *This post contains affiliate … Read More about Eco-Conscious Cleaning Tips that Will Save You Money
- How to Remove a Tile Backsplash EasilyHow to remove tile backsplash without damaging the wall for a first-timer. Only a couple of tools needed for this easier-than-you-think DIY. Another first-time DIY in the books! I’ve been … Read More about Eco-Conscious Cleaning Tips that Will Save You Money
- Make a Beautiful DIY Bedskirt in 4 Easy stepsCreate a beautiful custom-made DIY bed skirt without sewing using 5 simple steps and get a high end look for less. Part of the One Room Challenge. This is a … Read More about Eco-Conscious Cleaning Tips that Will Save You Money
- How to Make Custom Curtains Without SewingLearn how to make beautiful custom curtains without sewing with an easy tutorial including step by step instructions and video. This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are … Read More about Eco-Conscious Cleaning Tips that Will Save You Money