Hi there! It’s a new month and time for a free printable and monthly update. If you are new here, welcome friend. I am thrilled to have you here today.
Free St Patricks Day Printable
For this month’s printable I wanted to try something new. I’ve been wanting to decorate with malachite so I thought a St Patrick’s Day malachite shamrock would be a great way to add a modern touch of holiday decor.
Sign up to get complete access to the subscriber free printable art library!
The Best of February and What’s to Come
We took a few months off from the Inspired by DIY challenge but it’s back this year and with some changes. Last year we featured store knock offs but this year but this year we are thinking outside the box with iconic designers and styles! Our first challenge featured film maker Wes Anderson and I was blown away by all the projects. Check out our Wes Anderson inspired Dining Room plus 8 other bloggers’ DIYs!
I mentioned last month I was starting a new series just for renters the third Wednesday of the month. Three other ladies joined me in sharing the best renter hacks for the living room. I also created a page with a resource list for renters decorating tips that will be updated often!
With Spring just around the corner, I thought it was the perfect time to share my favorite organizing and simplifying decor tips in declutter your home decor.
Keep holiday decor simple and fresh with modern St Patricks Day decor and DIYs.
You can look forward to more posts for Spring next month along with monthly series; The Best Renters Hacks, The Global Styler, and more!
- How to Paint Candles with Ombre for a Simple Scandi CenterpieceElevate your candle game by using our step-by-step tutorial for painting ombre candles and creating a beautiful Scandi centerpiece. Hello friend. I hope this holiday season is treating you right! Casa … Read more
- Crafting Feathered Friends: A Step-by-Step Guide to DIY Paper Mache BirdsLearn how to make paper mache birds with supplies you already have using this easy DIY and step by step instructions for handmade modern decor.“ Birds of a feather stick together … Read more
- How to Make Fabric Picture Frames: An Easy Boho Tutorial!Revamp old picture frames with boho flair! This step-by-step DIY tutorial shows how to make fabric picture frames perfect for gifting or decor. Do you love creating handmade gifts for your … Read more
- How to Make a Pom Pom Garland in 3 Easy StepsLearn how to make an adorable DIY pom pom garland in three simple steps, and decorate your home with this playful accessory. I enjoy decorating with neutrals during the holidays and trying … Read more
- Easy Matching Mother Daughter Halloween Costume Ideas with Clothes You Already HaveUse clothes in your closet to create easy and creative costume ideas for mother and daughter halloween or costume party outfits. Howdy, friend. The joy of dressing up and letting your … Read more