Hi there! It’s a new month and time for a free printable and monthly update. If you are new here, welcome friend. I am thrilled to have you here today.
Free St Patricks Day Printable
For this month’s printable I wanted to try something new. I’ve been wanting to decorate with malachite so I thought a St Patrick’s Day malachite shamrock would be a great way to add a modern touch of holiday decor.
Sign up to get complete access to the subscriber free printable art library!
The Best of February and What’s to Come
We took a few months off from the Inspired by DIY challenge but it’s back this year and with some changes. Last year we featured store knock offs but this year but this year we are thinking outside the box with iconic designers and styles! Our first challenge featured film maker Wes Anderson and I was blown away by all the projects. Check out our Wes Anderson inspired Dining Room plus 8 other bloggers’ DIYs!
I mentioned last month I was starting a new series just for renters the third Wednesday of the month. Three other ladies joined me in sharing the best renter hacks for the living room. I also created a page with a resource list for renters decorating tips that will be updated often!
With Spring just around the corner, I thought it was the perfect time to share my favorite organizing and simplifying decor tips in declutter your home decor.
Keep holiday decor simple and fresh with modern St Patricks Day decor and DIYs.
You can look forward to more posts for Spring next month along with monthly series; The Best Renters Hacks, The Global Styler, and more!
- It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating IdeasJoin the Bloggers Best Spring Home Tours all week and see how I’ve decorated the second half of my eclectic home for this seasonal tour. Howdy! I can officially wish you … Read More about It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating Ideas
- Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 MinutesMake a beautiful flower garland with fairy lights, flowers, and floral wire for a unique Spring decorating accessory! I adore coming up with a quick seasonal DIY using crafting supplies I … Read More about Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 Minutes
- Welcome to a Colorful and Eclectic Spring Home TourEnjoy a Spring home tour full of colorful-eclectic decor using second-hand finds and family heirlooms with plenty of DIYs. Looking for Spring decor inspiration? Then look no further, my friend. I’m … Read More about Welcome to a Colorful and Eclectic Spring Home Tour
- Make A Boho Easter Basket in Two Simple StepsUpdate a plain basket with decorative floral wire and flower stem to create a cute boho Easter basket for Spring. Some of the best DIYs take a little imagination and only … Read More about Make A Boho Easter Basket in Two Simple Steps
- A Cheerful Springtime Global Blue and White Table SettingTry a beautiful blue and white table setting with global touches using second hand decor for a cheerful Spring or Easter gathering. I am so excited to share not only a … Read More about A Cheerful Springtime Global Blue and White Table Setting