Hi there! It’s a new month and time for a free printable and monthly update. If you are new here, welcome friend. I am thrilled to have you here today.
Free St Patricks Day Printable
For this month’s printable I wanted to try something new. I’ve been wanting to decorate with malachite so I thought a St Patrick’s Day malachite shamrock would be a great way to add a modern touch of holiday decor.
Sign up to get complete access to the subscriber free printable art library!
The Best of February and What’s to Come
We took a few months off from the Inspired by DIY challenge but it’s back this year and with some changes. Last year we featured store knock offs but this year but this year we are thinking outside the box with iconic designers and styles! Our first challenge featured film maker Wes Anderson and I was blown away by all the projects. Check out our Wes Anderson inspired Dining Room plus 8 other bloggers’ DIYs!
I mentioned last month I was starting a new series just for renters the third Wednesday of the month. Three other ladies joined me in sharing the best renter hacks for the living room. I also created a page with a resource list for renters decorating tips that will be updated often!
With Spring just around the corner, I thought it was the perfect time to share my favorite organizing and simplifying decor tips in declutter your home decor.
Keep holiday decor simple and fresh with modern St Patricks Day decor and DIYs.
You can look forward to more posts for Spring next month along with monthly series; The Best Renters Hacks, The Global Styler, and more!
- Blue and White Laundry Room Update with PaintThe New Year, New Refresh challenge week 3 progress for my blue and white laundry room with paint and wallpaper update. Well friend, I actually made good progress this week. The … Read More about Blue and White Laundry Room Update with Paint
- An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and DryerAdd a DIY shelf behind your washer and dryer with this simple tutorial and hide the hoses while adding extra storage. Welcome back to the New Year, New Refresh where eight … Read More about An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and Dryer
- A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy UpdatesFind easy ways to add color and style to your laundry room refresh with materials you already have in the New Year New Room Refresh challenge. Happy New Year! There’s light … Read More about A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy Updates
- Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place CardsFind an easy DIY for bottle brush place card holders to use with free printable Christmas place cards on your holiday table this year! We made it! Welcome to Day 12 … Read More about Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
- An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in MinutesAn easy pink Christmas table setting inspired by French, modern-bohemian style and my grandmother’s Dresden china. Do you use family heirlooms around the holidays? I’ve been gifted my grandmother’s Dresden china … Read More about An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in Minutes