Transform your small dishes into mini Easter baskets with this simple DIY. Perfect for easy easter place settings with candy eggs and easter grass.
Do you have any unused collections of something you hold dear? My husband and I loved hunting for little sake cups in antique stores, pottery shops, and second-hand finds when we were living in Japan. They were the perfect souvenir as we hopped from city to city with picturesque winding roads lined with stores and noodle shops. Not too much money and easy to pack!
DIY Mini Easter Baskets
As I was setting our Easter table this year I knew I wanted to get them off the shelf and turn them into a seasonal decoration filled with something other than sake.
You can do something with any smaller dishes you have in your cupboards and this simple DIY to make mini Easter baskets.
Welcome to our last day of A Very Global Easter. Casa Watkins Living and I enjoy sharing seven days of DIYs and decorating tips for Easter every year to spark your creative side and think outside the box with unique and globally inspired ideas. Today we are both sharing Easter basket DIYs.
How to Make Mini Easter Baskets with Small Dishes
- Start with a collection of teacups, small dipping bowls, or other pretty containers.
- Cut a piece of florist or jewelry wire to create a handle for your container. Wire is really easy to shape and can be stuck right into Easter grass.
- Fill your dish with a little bit of Easter grass and candied eggs on top.
- Make sure to only pick them up by the bottom! Otherwise, you could secure your handle with a dot of glue.
- Place one at each table setting for an easy Easter accent. Read about other simple ways to set an elegant Easter table with your everyday dishes.
Don’t you love it when you can use something you already have for seasonal decor? Seriously so easy.
Make sure to see Stephanie’s Easter basket idea. Happy Spring!!
- How to Make Mini Easter Baskets with Dishes
- Make a Bohemian Easter Garland in Minutes!
- Easy Elegant Easter Tablescape with Everyday Dishes
- How to Make a Beautiful Orchid Wreath in 2 Easy Steps
- Free Printable Colored Easter Eggs and Rabbits Decorations
Looking for a little extra help in the decorating department? Check out my FREE five-day email decorating course that gives you the tools to learn all about how to decorate with inspiration, decorating and organizational tips and tricks, and related worksheets. Sign up now and receive our weekly newsletter, access to a growing library of printable art, and exclusive offers just for subscribers.