How to make beautiful nordic inspired Christmas ornaments quickly!
Create beautiful nordic inspired mini hanging plant Christmas ornaments in minutes with this step by step DIY for The Global Styler.
Hey there! Welcome back to The Global Styler and A Very Global Christmas series. I hope you have been enjoying both series. If you are new here, Casa Watkins Living and I are sharing 12 days of globally inspired decorating ideas and DIYs. You can find all of my global influenced Christmas DIYs and decorating ideas HERE and Casa Watkins Living Christmas global posts HERE.
DIY Nordic Inspired Christmas Ornaments
Today the ladies from The Global Styler and I are sharing globally influenced DIY Christmas ornaments for Day 6 of A Very Global Christmas. I’m going to show you how to make Nordic Inspired Christmas Ornaments with just a few supplies and minutes.
Here’s what you need to create Nordic inspired Christmas ornaments:
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. You still pay the same price but I receive a small commission. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Mini plants (I found 6 different ones at our local dollar store!)
- Wood beads
- Leather tassels
- Hot glue and scissors
Here’s the step by step guide for Nordic inspired Christmas ornaments:
- Cut 2 pieces of twine about 30 inches long.
- Thread one string through a wood bead, a tassel, and back through the wood bead again. (If your twine begins to unravel, wrap a piece of tape around the end.)
- Tie the second string around the first next to the bead.
- Knot all four strings at the top leaving a loop to hang with.
- Trim excess string close to the knot.
- Add a dab of hot glue on the wood bead and press a mini plant on top
- Bring the twine up and around the plant and hang!
Aren’t they darling? I love how they look on our tree.
You can read more about this year’s Christmas tree with DIY ornaments at My Home Style: Christmas Tree Edition!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have you made any DIY ornaments this year?
Check out mini boho Parisian wreath ornaments and boho tassel ones!
Let’s go find more inspiration at my friends’ blogs!
Head over to the winter holidays, DIYs, and decor page for more articles and resources!
I love them so much! Great idea
Thank you! xoxo
i absolutely ADORE these, kathy! so cute and clever!!!
Thanks Cassie! One of those things I thought up when I couldn’t fall asleep one night. lol
These are seriously THE CUTEST Christmas ornaments ever!I freaking adore them 💙
Thank you! They were so easy and fun to make!