DIY Nordic Inspired Christmas Ornaments
Today the ladies from The Global Styler and I are sharing globally influenced DIY Christmas ornaments for Day 6 of A Very Global Christmas. I’m going to show you how to make Nordic Inspired Christmas Ornaments with just a few supplies and minutes.
Here’s what you need to create Nordic inspired Christmas ornaments:
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. You still pay the same price but I receive a small commission. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Mini plants (I found 6 different ones at our local dollar store!)
- Wood beads
- Leather tassels
- Hot glue and scissors
Here’s the step by step guide for Nordic inspired Christmas ornaments:
- Cut 2 pieces of twine about 30 inches long.
- Thread one string through a wood bead, a tassel, and back through the wood bead again. (If your twine begins to unravel, wrap a piece of tape around the end.)
- Tie the second string around the first next to the bead.
- Knot all four strings at the top leaving a loop to hang with.
- Trim excess string close to the knot.
- Add a dab of hot glue on the wood bead and press a mini plant on top
- Bring the twine up and around the plant and hang!
Head over to the winter holidays, DIYs, and decor page for more articles and resources!