Add instant decor with free succulent printable art! Bring a little green to your space with a trio of peek-a-boo succulent watercolors.
Do you enjoy watercolor succulents as much as I do? I love the natural and boho feel that plant art can bring into a home and it can really go with any home decorating style!
I hope you enjoy my monthly subscriber gift. Don’t forget to sign up and grab your free printable art and get immediate access to a large library of printable art.
Watercolor Succulent Printable Art Set
Hi there and happy May! How are you? If you are new here, every month I create a free gift for my subscribers to show my appreciation for letting me into your inbox.
I mentioned in last month’s freebie that I would continue a plant series so this time I’m sharing a trio of 8×10 peek-a-boo watercolor succulent art prints in various shades of blues, greens, purples, and a little hot pink. 🙂
The peek-a-book perspective gives this cute succulent trio a trendy modern look. Printable art is so much fun to play around with and easy to switch out as the mood changes.
If you are new here, howdy! I’m a retired military spouse who moved back to Texas after being gone for 19 years. I perfected the art of rental decorating and overcoming challenges in small spaces for over fifteen years but now am tackling homeownership with a new set of challenges! Our family of four lived in some of the most beautiful coastal towns in the US and Japan which have influenced my colorful and global style with DIYs and furnishings in our one-story 60’s ranch-style home in Fort Worth.
I had an empty pearl finish picture frame for three small photos so I tried the succulent printable art in it and love it. It’s super cute with my global patterns on our faux fireplace mantel.
The watercolor succulent prints would be perfect to include in a gallery wall or hung in three separate frames. Of course, you can choose your favorite, frame, and lean on a shelf or table.
What do you think of the colors? It was fun to play with different hues and tints on the succulent clip art. I’m really drawn to colorful succulent plants and I like that the printable art is a subtle pop of color but mostly neutral. Plants in the art form, faux, or live are one of my favorite things to decorate with.
Best of April and What’s to Come
Along with a monthly gift, I like to share what’s been going on with Up to Date Interiors so here’s an update!
Since we are moving this summer, house projects have slowed a bit but I’m still sharing decorating tips and DIYS at least once a week. Don’t miss these minimal and boho ideas below that would look great with the succulent art trio!
Refresh your storage with this easy 5 minute global-inspired DIY from The Global Styler.
Learn how to simplify your decor with 10 easy decluttering, organizational, and decorating tips. I’ve included a free printable of decor and other items you can get rid of right now to help kickstart the process!
Join me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes, DIYs, decorating tips, room tours, and home inspiration. I’ll see you over there!
I would love to hear about your month. Did you take any trips, start any house projects? Leave me a comment and let’s chat. I really enjoy finding out what’s going on on your side of the world. The online world is such a fun connection!
Here’s to a warmer, more flowery, awesome month!!
- DIY Scalloped Christmas Trees – 5 Steps Guide!Create your own festive DIY Scalloped Felt Christmas Trees with this easy guide! Perfect for holiday decor, these charming trees add handmade warmth to your home. Hello, wonderful follower! It’s that time of the year again when the festive cheer spreads through the air, and what better way to welcome the season than with a…
- Your Quick Guide to Crafting DIY Gilded Pumpkins and GourdsCraft gorgeous DIY gilded pumpkins and gourds for chic Fall decor with just a few supplies and easy step-by-step instructions. Let me give your traditional Thanksgiving décor a hint of sparkle because you’re about to dive into a world of DIY glam pumpkins today! Why Go Gold When I Paint Metallic Pumpkins? Gold isn’t just…
- Wallpaper on Textured Walls: Yes, You Can! Here’s HowDon’t let textured walls hold you back! Follow our tips and tricks for a beautiful finish with different types of wallpaper. Wallpaper is everywhere again and with its fresh, modern, and beautiful designs and latest technology is really a doable project for anyone. You are probably wondering if you can cover your textured wall with…
- Revamp Your Space: Easy Lamp Makeover Ideas to Update Your DecorBring new life into your decor with a DIY lamp makeover using paint and ribbon. Transform a mismatched lamp into an updated stylish one! Hey there, dear reader! Have you ever felt limited by the colors in your home decor, like a beautiful lamp that just doesn’t quite fit with your current style? You’re not…
- Creating Your Perfect Wall Gallery: Tips and TricksFind inspiration for art wall galleries with a few fun DIYs, styling tips, art arrangement ideas, and beautiful examples. Are you tired of staring at your plain, empty walls? Do you wish there was a way to infuse personality and style into your living space without breaking the bank? If you’ve ever felt like your…