Use these five decorating tips to help you create the perfect vignette for your foyer!
Hi there! How are you doing today? I’m so glad you stopped by today. Do you struggle with finding the right decor for your entryway? I’m sharing some awesome takeaway tips to help you create a stylish and practical setting in your foyer using this beautiful inspiration picture below.
How to Create a Stylish Vignette in the Foyer
Image via The Nest
1. Creating a stylish vignette in the foyer can be tricky. Start with a large piece of art or mirror and add interest by placing it off center and layered with smaller pieces of art or decor. I love this charming cottage style but don’t be afraid to mix vintage with modern accessories too!
2. Greet your guests with fresh flowers or a potted plant. It add visual interest, a lovely aroma (with the right flowers), and a pop of color.
3. Add storage with a wooden crate, perfect for throwing shoes and personal accessories in. Don’t forget the table top! Placing a tray or dish on your foyer table can be home to your keys and mail.
4. Use a tranquil color palette to create a relaxing first impression. Blues, grays, aquas, and cream in this foyer set the stage for a peaceful home.
5. Add seating with a cute thrifted chair. Snag an extra chair from the dining room or an accent chair from the living room for help with putting on shoes.