Here are my Fave 5 Finds of the week.
Happy reading and make sure you pin images from their original source please!!
1. Doesn’t this look divine? The name sounds divine too! Check out this Pavlova and Rose Water Whipped Cream from A Beautiful Mess.
Let’s stick with the Valentine Theme, shall we?
2. Dimples and Tangles has the cutest DIY Sparkly Valentine Pom Pom Garland tutorial on her blog. You can find it here.
3. I have been ogling string art forever but haven’t tried it. Yet. (I actually have a board and string sitting in the office waiting to be loved!) Handmaker of Things created a pretty Heart String Art Decor and the loveliest Valentine vignette. You can read about it here.
4. Do you want to add easy Valentine decor to your home? Check out these free printables Matters of the Heart from On Sutton Place here.
5. One more string art for you!! This one is my favorite. It is also from A Beautiful Mess (see #1), Leather Fringe Heart Tapestry. You can find it here.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.