Weekend Reflections 18: Easter Weekend
Happy Easter to you all!
I hope you are enjoying this holiday weekend! Our spring break is next week and are headed to Texas to visit my family and attend my cousin’s wedding. So excited!
Weekend Reflections 18
1. Gold Leaf Lettered Flower Pots from Primitive and Proper. Simply adorable and chic.
2. Another scrumptious recipe from AKA Design: Spinach, Herb, and Garlic Crustless Quiche.
3. The expert light pendant DIYer, View Along the Way, has done it again! Check out her DIY Crystal Ball Chandelier.
4. Inspired by Charm has a wonderful tutorial for Succulent Garden Bowl you don’t want to miss.
5. BLOGGING TIP: One of my blogging communities shared this website for bloggers. Peek, you get a 5 min video of a live person using your site for free! How cool is that? I just received mine today and it was very insightful. 🙂
I hope you get lots of Easter eggs!!
thank you so much for sharing my flower pots! i am totally in love with kelly’s closet and light fixture!!! and the quiche looks delicious, and i also love anything succulent related! 😉
Thanks Cassie! I’m glad you enjoyed my little roundup. 🙂
Great stuff on here. Love that chandelier pendant. I heard someone else mention Peek this weekend too. I’m waiting for my video now. #SGBC
Wonderful! I had some older gentleman from Peek look at mine and he was so sweet about it. 🙂