Hello friends! It’s been a while since I have shared my “fave five finds of the week” and with all of the fantastic blogs and inspiration floating around I figured I better get back to it! 🙂 It’s been a crazy two months full of trips to the ER and busy schedules.
First, two of my favorite moments from this last week. Blogging on my porch with a cool morning breeze and the sound of ocean waves… Yep! That’s what I’m doing right now. 🙂
1. If you love a good home tour (and who doesn’t?) the Shabby Creek Cottage is hosting Summer Tour of Homes that include 25 bloggers and their beautiful homes!
2. I’m in love in with paper flowers right now and Whimseybox has an amazing DIY paper flower kit 25% off (if purchased by Sunday).
3. For our hot days out on the porch Inspired by Charm’s Ginger & Mint Lime Floats sounds cool and refreshing.
4. A gorgeous furniture makeover from Sara M Dorsey that features a Serena and Lily Inspired Mirror + Campaign Dresser.
5. An adorable DIY project from one of Tater Tots and Jello’s guest writer: DIY Yarn Tassel Bedskirt
Have a great weekend!