10 renter friendly diys and decorating tips for eclectic style and perfect for small spaces! Create a big impact on a small budget!
Happy New Year friend! I hope you enjoyed revisiting the top popular posts from 2016 last week. Here’s a blast from the past except they never really became a blast! Today I wanted to share my 10 favorite posts from 2016 that flopped. They are full of renter-friendly diys and decorating tips perfect for small spaces!
10. Transform outdated wrought iron wall art into something beautiful with this quick DIY!
9. Create large art for dollars for a big impact on a small budget. Perfect for covering up rental walls!
8. These succulent place cards are super easy to personalize and change. They would make a great party favor!
6. Decorating around government issued furniture is a special post for my military peeps but it has great ideas for anyone trying to work around less than desirable furniture.
3. I just loved how this DIY floating art with a thrifted frame turned out. Recreate it for only a few dollars!
2. Try this simple tip for an inexpensive and gorgeous floral centerpiece!
1. A DIY Geometric Wall is a perfect temporary solution for renters!
Don’t you love second chances? If you have any favorite posts that need more love, share them with us at The Creative Circle!
Have you wonderful weekend and I’ll see you soon!