Ah! The moving company is here today to get an estimate for one out of three shipments of our upcoming move to Japan. It’s really happening friends!! We are headed over at the beginning of the year. We had a little scare yesterday about possibly having to leave our dog behind but I think it’s going to get worked out. I might have had a little freak out. She is part of our family!! We did end the evening with an awesome oyster roast at a friend’s house with most of our favorite NC friends. Not a bad way to spend a Monday evening.
In the meantime, check out these beautiful modern takes on traditional Christmas decor. All DIY of course!!
DIY Christmas Decor
1. Fun with Colour: Customize Your Christmas Tree! @ Pink Little Notebook
2.Christmas Woodland Terrarium @ Brooklyn Berry Designs
3. No Sew DIY Christmas Tree Tapestry @ Artsy Chics Rule
4. Wood Slices Stag Christmas Wall Decor @ Suburble
8. DIY Snowflake Pillow @ Up to Date Interiors
9. Christmas Countdown Chalkboard @ Dogs Don’t Eat Pizza
12. Gold and Glam Lanterns @ Dandelion Patina
13. How to Make Cinnamon Applesauce Dough Holiday Ornaments @ The Craft Alternative
14. Make Faux Birch Logs Using Pool Noodles @ Design Dazzle
16. DIY Wood Slice Ornaments @ Brave New Home
17. Mini-Tree Stump Christmas Place Card Holders @ Redhead Can Decorate
18. Button Deer Silhouette @ Up to Date Interiors
Head over to the winter holidays, DIYs, and decor page for more articles and resources!