Hello lovelies! How was your holiday? It was nice to be away from the computer for a few days but now it’s time to get back to business. Let’s turn a dollar into something creative with these Beautiful Dollar Store DIY Containers ideas that my friends shared with me. (Thank you friends!)
(Please pin these images from their original source or scroll to the bottom to save this post.)
1. I love this DIY Vase Craft from Love and Marriage for a party table. What a fun and creative way to display pretty paper straws and other supplies.
2. Racheal from This is Our Bliss can make anything look chic and sophisticated. Even a dollar store coin bank! I love her “out of the box” idea for this pretty container decor.
3. I can’t believe this stunning vase from Place of My Taste started from a humble dollar store item. Check out Aniko’s tutorial to see what she used to create a beautiful marble effect.
4. My friends are pros at creating designer inspired pieces. Turn a plain clear vase into a stylish masterpiece with this DIY from Vintage Romance Style.
5. A couple of years ago, I created this Anthropologie inspired vase with an easy DIY plaster flower. You can find the tutorial HERE.
6. Beautiful plates make great storage for catch-alls and corralling items in any room. Turn a dollar store plate into a pretty horitanzal container with this tutorial from PMQ for Two.
7. Displaying a collection of different dollar store vases in gorgeous colors can create a lovely impact. Check out this easy DIY at Sugar and Charm.
8. Don’t want to mess with paint to transform a dollar store container? Check out Monica Wants It genius DIY inspired by Kate Spade.
9. Turn a dollar store coffee mug into art with tips (and a video tutorial) for “faking” handwriting and what kind of pen to use from the cuttest and funniest blogger I know, Hearts and Sharts.
10. My friend Angela from Blue i Style shared an amazing Anthropologie inspired wire basket transformation for her rolling bar cart. Don’t miss this 5 minute DIY.
11. Melissa never seizes to amaze me with her polished style and chic DIYs. Check out Polished Habitat for not only one, but THREE ways to transform a dollar store vase. They are gorgeous.
12. Living Well Spending Less is the queen of frugal decorating and organization. I love her take on dollar store vases for a beautiful table centerpiece.
13. Jen from Fresh Crush has an awesome DIY for transferring an image onto a dollar store mug with free artwork download. (I would love to use one of these for a little succulent planter.)
14. Last but not least, this beautiful painted dollar store glass bowl from Pretty Practical Home. It’s part of an One Room Challenge reveal so don’t miss this gorgeous bedroom tour!
Have a great day,