Readers’ favorites are the top ten popular posts from Up to Date Interiors featuring renter friendly DIYs and decorating tips with small space solutions.
Hi there! It’s time to share your top ten favorite posts from 2016!! It’s always interesting to see what caught your attention and what received the most feedback, page views, and interaction. I tell you what, they are rarely ever the ones I thought (I’ll be sharing those later!). So without further ado, here are Readers Favorites from 2016.
Up to Date Interiors presents
Readers’ Favorites from 2016
please click on the link or image to see the post
9. Anthropologie inspired curtain tie backs part of the Inspired by DIY monthly challenge. I made these for $3! Talk about getting the look for less. You might be surprised at the materials used. 😉
8. A perfect renter solution for those ugly cords and hoses exposed in the laundry room, DIY cord covers (plus no holes in the wall!).
7. Sofa table styling tips. Finding the perfect arrangement for accessories on flat surfaces can be tricky. I listed no fail styling tips to help you find the right vignette.
6. A unique twist on home tours featuring owned and rented houses near bodies of water. My waterside home tour showcased all the local beach finds in our Okinawan rental.
5. Last year’s Love Your Space Challenge: A State of Mind had a huge response which I was thrilled about. It’s one series that I poured my heart and a lot of time into so I was really pleased with the outcome. In fact you loved it so much, I turned the challenge into a free email mini course!
4. Another January challenge was the New Year, New Room Refresh. (By the way, we will be doing it again!) I made over our rental laundry and bathroom and you really seemed to like the renter friendly bathroom styling tips I gave!
3. This one came as a surprise! My son and husband put together a no sew teepee and it gained a lot of popularity. I’m so glad I decided to write about it last minute. 😉
2. Another part of the Love Your Space Series: Finding Inspiration did in fact inspire you as the 2nd top post of 2016! Its a great round up of tips and tricks for finding design inspo for your space.
The TOP post of 2016 was our renter kitchen reveal featuring gorgeous floral cabinets!! If you haven’t seen it, its full of renter friendly decorating tips and DIYs for the heart of the home. It was featured in multiple creative sites throughout the year and might just be MY favorite too. I hope you enjoyed the round up!! If you are an email subscriber, be on the lookout for this year’s New Year’s love Your Space Challenge, blogging goals, and decorating tips for 2017! Did you have a favorite post I missed? I would love to hear what it was. Leave me a comment and let’s chat.