Hey you! Do you love Fall decor as much as I do? It may still be a little warm outside but before you know it will be time to light the fireplace. Here are some decorating tips to get your living room ready for Fall.
image via West Elm
Here are five ways to apply this room to your space.
1. For that cozy-rustic feeling of Fall, add a sculptural piece of drift wood, branch, or antlers to you coffee table vignette.
2. Add warmth to your living room with candle light from a wooden lantern.
3. Bring the outside in with Fall foliage from your yard. Don’t be afraid to go big and bold if you have the space.
4. Orange doesn’t not have to be pumpkins. Bring out a textile (pillow, throw, curtains, rug…) with warm colors for a hint of Fall. Warm metals like copper and gold can also contribute to a cozy space.
5. The simplest change you can make is to change your light bulbs to a soft yellow bulb for a nice glow.
To really get into the mood for Autumn, check out my decorating tips for Hygge style!