Hello!! We had a beautiful sunny day in Okinawa. A couple of friends and I enjoyed a picnic on the beach near our house. The lovely day inspired me to think about Spring Decor Trends. Here’s what you can expect to see more of in the coming months.
1. Larger terrariums. I still love the simplicity of a hanging air plant but larger terrariums are starting to pop up more often. Their whimsical nature will add a fun mood to your space.
2. A beautiful method of dying fabric called Shibori. This will be seen in bedding, curtains, and rugs. The natural patterns will be a soft relief from bolder patterns.
3. Ring cones. I find these so interesting and funny. These would definitely make a statement on your bedroom dresser.
4. Softer geometric and tribal patterns. A nod to worldly influences and focusing on a more curated look, these patterns can add an eclectic essence to your space.
5. Indigo. Another neutral? This deep shade of blue can be mixed into any style. You can expect to see a lot more moody, saturated hues in the future.
6. Triangles. This basic shape is making headway into textiles, art, and accessories and seems to be appropriate for any space.
7. Large scale art. I still love a good gallery but it can’t replace the impact of a large scale piece and bonus, it’s easier to hang!
8. Copper. I hope gold isn’t going out but it’s so easy to fall in love with the rosy metal of copper. Let’s keep them both around, shall we?
9. Pastels. It’s the perfect season for them. Be careful not to overdue them. I predict carefully placed accessories in soft pastels can be mixed into beautiful-curated spaces this Spring.
So which ones would you take or leave? Where do you think Spring trends are going to lead us?