Good morning my friends!! I hope you enjoyed all of the Spring crafts this week.
This “Week of Spring” was so much for me but Spring posts aren’t over yet! Make sure you visit Tuesday for Up to Date Interiors’ Spring Home Tour!
Here’s a review of Up to Date Interiors’ first Spring Series week. (click on an image below to read the post)
1. We started the week with a Spring Wreath. If you have a printer and a wreath form, you are good to go!
2. Tuesday’s project called for plain white egg cups ($1.75/cup) and a bottle of gold craft paint ($2).
3. These Easter eggs are definitely my favorite painted eggs ever and might be my favorite project this week. Feel free to use any craft paint you have on hand!
4. My first knock-off project! It was so easy and so much fun. I found everything that I needed in my house. (cost=free!)
5. Today we are finishing up with a Spring printable. I created it as a 8×10 if you wish to print it out and use it!
To upload for your use, click here.