This post is sponsored by World Market. All thoughts and opinions are my own. (You can read my full disclosure here.)
Hi there. I’m thrilled to be sharing two of my favorite home decor recourses today, Cost Plus World Market and designer Genevieve Gorder!
Transitioning from Summer to Fall is almost as much fun for me as decorating for Christmas. I love the prospect of cooler days, cozy fires, and introducing new colors and textures to a space. Cost Plus World Market’s Supernatural collection has amazing pieces that are perfect for this and don’t break the bank!
Here are my must have style and decor tips for the end of summer even if it’s still blazing hot outside!
- Add in layers with textiles. Adding a couple of extra throws and pillows to your seating area adds instant coziness. Go a step further and add a smaller fur rug on top of your area rug!
- Use texture with natural elements in decor. Mix your collection of pine cones, driftwood, other treasures with gorgeous natural wood decorating accessories for curated look.
- Incorporate sparkle with warm metallics. Don’t be afraid to blend different metals together. Using warm metallics like copper, gold, and brass are perfect for the season.
- Create coziness with small space furniture arrangements. Move your seating closer together for easy conversation. Adding in some smaller side tables, stools, and poufs make entertaining a breeze.
- Use a signature color in your main living spaces. Pick a color or two to incorporate into all of your main living areas for a cohesive flow. Colors I’m spying for this Fall? Blush red and pink with amethyst. Also check out Cost Plus World Market’s Color Trends for more inspiration!
Don’t miss out on these favorite picks for Fall!
3. Embroidered Sheep Lumbar Pillow
5. Pink Wedding Blanket Shag Throw Pillow
6. Rose Gold Tomlin Accent Table with Glass Top
What’s your favorite season to decorate?