Create gorgeous Christmas gift tags with washi tape, construction paper, and a free gift tag printable for your holiday presents. Part of A Very Global Christmas.
Hey there friend! I’m so glad you popped in today. Have you been following along A Very Global Christmas? Stephanie from Casa Watkins Living and I are sharing 12 days of globally inspired decorating ideas and DIYs. Today I’m showing you how to create big and beautiful Christmas gift tags with items you already have! Make sure to scroll to the end to see Stephanie’s DIY Tribal Gift Tags and the first few days’ projects.
Big and Beautiful Christmas Gift Tags
I love this DIY because you can go through your crafting stash (or your kids’ craft supplies) to find the simple items you need to create beautiful gift tags.
Here’s what you need to make Christmas gift tags:
- Marble Christmas gift tag free printable *please download and print for your personal use only!
- construction paper in pastel pink, green, and gray
- decorative tape
- optional: twine, yarn, and tassels (dollar store supplies!)
How to create Christmas gift tags:
- When you print the gift tags, the file is large enough for you to set your printer to “fill the page” to get a clear image. Print on card stock and call it done or move on to the next steps. 😉
- Cut construction paper so that it’s slightly larger than the gift tags.
- Attach the gift tags on top with a piece of decorative tape (washi is great for this). Use a piece at the top and bottom.
- Wrap your gift and use twine or yarn with tassels to add a pop of color. Wrap the gift multiple times for a cute layered look. Slip your gift card behind the wrapped string.
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? With these two gift tag options you can turn your wrapped presents into something really special!
You might also like these posts!