Set a festive mood by adding beautiful eclectic holiday decor to your foyer or entryway with these 5 easy last minute Christmas decorating ideas.
I can’t believe it! This is day 12 of A Very Global Christmas and our last post for the series this year. Hopefully Casa Watkins Living and I have inspired you to prepare for the holidays with creative globally inspired DIYs and decorating ideas. In case you’ve missed any, you can find them at A Very Global Christmas page. If you still haven’t started decorating for the holidays, it’s not too late! Here are five easy Christmas decorating ideas for the foyer or entryway (or anywhere!) to greet your family and friends with a holiday spirit.
Last Minute Christmas Decorating Ideas for the Foyer
- Add fairy lights to a plant. No need to go crazy with Christmas decor with this simple DIY. Adding a string of lights to a plant or decor accessory will add a festive touch during the day and a soft glow at night.
- Put a stack of small presents on your foyer table for Christmas decor. Need ideas for wrapping? Check out this post with a free printable.
- Swap out a picture or piece of art for a seasonal message. Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get immediate access to our library of printable art like this 8×10 Joyeux Noel for your personal use.
- Showcase everyday decor with a few small ornaments. Corral them in a cloche, tray, dish, or basket.
- Hang a wreath on top of picture or mirror or temporary replace a wall hanging with it. Make a boho Christmas wreath in three easy steps HERE!
All you need is a few minutes and creative placement and your entry is all ready for Christmas! Make sure to evenly spread out your holiday touches for a cohesive fill.
I balanced out the other side of the foyer by adding a few floral stems to embellish the stair railing.
Simple and super easy! Would you use any of these ideas?
Head on over to Casa Watkins Living for Simple Global Bohemian Winter Entryway Decorating Ideas.
I’ll pop in a couple of more times before the holiday but if I don’t talk to you, Merry Christmas friend.