Create personalized decor and pretty organization with this portable Epson Label Maker from your smartphone or tablet. It’s super user-friendly.
*This post is sponsored by Epson. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I’m thrilled to be sharing an awesome product with you today. Did you know you can create labels for pretty organization and personalized decor from your smartphone or tablet with a label maker?
When I was asked to review the Epson LW-600P, my first thought was the label makers my mom used when I was a child. When I learned that you can print customized ribbon, iron-on labels, and clear labels, and even use handwritten font and pictures, I knew this was a product that you would love.
Label Maker Decor and Organizing Ideas
Here’s how to create a personalized place setting with the Epson portable label maker!
Use your smart phone, tablet, or PC to create a name tag. You can easily use different fonts, clipart, or write the label yourself. Choose how long you want the ribbon to print out and click print.
I can’t even tell how user friendly this Label Maker is! It’s so much fun to use.
Another quick idea for the ribbon label; make guests feel right at home. Print out a personalized message and tie a bow around guest towels.
I really like that the label maker comes with many cartridges including black on clear tape. Print out labels (with the clear tape) and apply over different patterns of washi tape for an appealing organization.
See how I’m helping my daughter stay organized with her clothes and toys using the label maker HERE.
Here are some more of my favorite uses with the decorative stickers and personalize ribbons:
- Label cords for easy organization
- Adding a QR code for supplemental information
- Organize drawers and cabinets in every room
- Create iron-on labels for clothing, uniforms, and backpacks
- Import your address book to print mailing labels for all of your holiday cards
- Print custom ribbons for party favors, gifts, hair bows, and ornaments
You can even incorporate your own logos, fonts, and other graphics! I told you it’s an awesome product!
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- My CoSchedule Review as a Blogger and Favorite FeaturesLooking for help with online scheduling? Check out my CoSchedule review as a blogger and what three features I use to get my posts seen. Please note that this review … Read More about How to Use a Label Maker for Easy Organizing and Decor
- How to Create a Beautiful Parisian Style BedroomWhat is Parisian style and how do you get it? Find out key elements for creating a Parisian style bedroom with budget-friendly DIYs and decorating tips. *This post contains affiliate … Read More about How to Use a Label Maker for Easy Organizing and Decor
- How to Remove a Tile Backsplash EasilyHow to remove tile backsplash without damaging the wall for a first-timer. Only a couple of tools needed for this easier-than-you-think DIY. Another first-time DIY in the books! I’ve been … Read More about How to Use a Label Maker for Easy Organizing and Decor
- Make a Beautiful DIY Bedskirt in 4 Easy stepsCreate a beautiful custom-made DIY bed skirt without sewing using 5 simple steps and get a high end look for less. Part of the One Room Challenge. This is a … Read More about How to Use a Label Maker for Easy Organizing and Decor
- How to Make Custom Curtains Without SewingLearn how to make beautiful custom curtains without sewing with an easy tutorial including step by step instructions and video. This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are … Read More about How to Use a Label Maker for Easy Organizing and Decor
Looking for help in the decorating department? Check out my FREE five-day email decorating course gives you the tools to learn all about how to decorate with inspiration, decorating and organizational tips and tricks, and related worksheets. Sign up now and receive our weekly newsletter, access to a growing library of printable art, and exclusive offers only for subscribers.