Create personalized decor and pretty organization with this portable Epson Label Maker from your smartphone or tablet. It’s super user-friendly.
*This post is sponsored by Epson. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I’m thrilled to be sharing an awesome product with you today. Did you know you can create labels for pretty organization and personalized decor from your smartphone or tablet with a label maker?
When I was asked to review the Epson LW-600P, my first thought was the label makers my mom used when I was a child. When I learned that you can print customized ribbon, iron-on labels, and clear labels, and even use handwritten font and pictures, I knew this was a product that you would love.
Label Maker Decor and Organizing Ideas
Here’s how to create a personalized place setting with the Epson portable label maker!
Use your smart phone, tablet, or PC to create a name tag. You can easily use different fonts, clipart, or write the label yourself. Choose how long you want the ribbon to print out and click print.
I can’t even tell how user friendly this Label Maker is! It’s so much fun to use.
Another quick idea for the ribbon label; make guests feel right at home. Print out a personalized message and tie a bow around guest towels.
I really like that the label maker comes with many cartridges including black on clear tape. Print out labels (with the clear tape) and apply over different patterns of washi tape for an appealing organization.
See how I’m helping my daughter stay organized with her clothes and toys using the label maker HERE.
Here are some more of my favorite uses with the decorative stickers and personalize ribbons:
- Label cords for easy organization
- Adding a QR code for supplemental information
- Organize drawers and cabinets in every room
- Create iron-on labels for clothing, uniforms, and backpacks
- Import your address book to print mailing labels for all of your holiday cards
- Print custom ribbons for party favors, gifts, hair bows, and ornaments
You can even incorporate your own logos, fonts, and other graphics! I told you it’s an awesome product!
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- How to Add Trim to Curtains for a Stunning LookFind out how easy it is to add trim to curtains and other simple tips for making store-bought curtains look high-end and custom! This post is sponsored by SmithHonig and … Read More about How to Add Trim to Curtains for a Stunning Look
- A Beautiful and Quick DIY Laundry Room MakeoverHow a small and dark laundry room was transformed in two days using materials I already had on hand to create a beautiful and elegant space. If you had four … Read More about A Beautiful and Quick DIY Laundry Room Makeover
- Blue and White Laundry Room Update with PaintThe New Year, New Refresh challenge week 3 progress for my blue and white laundry room with paint and wallpaper update. Well friend, I actually made good progress this week. … Read More about Blue and White Laundry Room Update with Paint
- An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and DryerAdd a DIY shelf behind your washer and dryer with this simple tutorial and hide the hoses while adding extra storage. Welcome back to the New Year, New Refresh where … Read More about An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and Dryer
- A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy UpdatesFind easy ways to add color and style to your laundry room refresh with materials you already have in the New Year New Room Refresh challenge. Happy New Year! There’s … Read More about A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy Updates