Create personalized decor and pretty organization with this portable Epson Label Maker from your smartphone or tablet. It’s super user-friendly.
*This post is sponsored by Epson. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I’m thrilled to be sharing an awesome product with you today. Did you know you can create labels for pretty organization and personalized decor from your smartphone or tablet with a label maker?
When I was asked to review the Epson LW-600P, my first thought was the label makers my mom used when I was a child. When I learned that you can print customized ribbon, iron-on labels, and clear labels, and even use handwritten font and pictures, I knew this was a product that you would love.
Label Maker Decor and Organizing Ideas
Here’s how to create a personalized place setting with the Epson portable label maker!
Use your smart phone, tablet, or PC to create a name tag. You can easily use different fonts, clipart, or write the label yourself. Choose how long you want the ribbon to print out and click print.
I can’t even tell how user friendly this Label Maker is! It’s so much fun to use.
Another quick idea for the ribbon label; make guests feel right at home. Print out a personalized message and tie a bow around guest towels.
I really like that the label maker comes with many cartridges including black on clear tape. Print out labels (with the clear tape) and apply over different patterns of washi tape for an appealing organization.
See how I’m helping my daughter stay organized with her clothes and toys using the label maker HERE.
Here are some more of my favorite uses with the decorative stickers and personalize ribbons:
- Label cords for easy organization
- Adding a QR code for supplemental information
- Organize drawers and cabinets in every room
- Create iron-on labels for clothing, uniforms, and backpacks
- Import your address book to print mailing labels for all of your holiday cards
- Print custom ribbons for party favors, gifts, hair bows, and ornaments
You can even incorporate your own logos, fonts, and other graphics! I told you it’s an awesome product!
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- See A Colorful White and Grey Bathroom with Garden AccentsCheck out our One Room Challenge white and grey bathroom makeover with colorful garden wallpaper and accents for our small master ensuite. When the world wearies and society fails to … Read More about See A Colorful White and Grey Bathroom with Garden Accents
- Bathroom One Room Challenge UpdateA One Room Challenge small ensuite bathroom update for week seven. A race to the finish line as is just getting started. Hey there! I can’t believe we are at … Read More about Bathroom One Room Challenge Update
- Bright and Colorful Summer Living and Dining Rooms DecoratingSummer decorating ideas for small, open-concept living and dining rooms with colorful and eclectic style. Combo living and dining rooms or open layouts can be tricky to define especially when … Read More about Bright and Colorful Summer Living and Dining Rooms Decorating
- Ensuite Bathroom Updated Mood Board and ArtOur small ensuite bathroom mood board update with colorful floral art and custom light fixture for the One Room Challenge. This post contains sponsored products by brands that I love … Read More about Ensuite Bathroom Updated Mood Board and Art
- How Colorful Interiors Inspire My LifestyleMy maximalist summer home tour with a look at home decor lifestyle tips for everyday use in the office and piano studio. I love finding new and creative ways to … Read More about How Colorful Interiors Inspire My Lifestyle