Create personalized decor and pretty organization with this portable Epson Label Maker from your smartphone or tablet. It’s super user-friendly.
*This post is sponsored by Epson. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I’m thrilled to be sharing an awesome product with you today. Did you know you can create labels for pretty organization and personalized decor from your smartphone or tablet with a label maker?
When I was asked to review the Epson LW-600P, my first thought was the label makers my mom used when I was a child. When I learned that you can print customized ribbon, iron-on labels, and clear labels, and even use handwritten font and pictures, I knew this was a product that you would love.
Label Maker Decor and Organizing Ideas
Here’s how to create a personalized place setting with the Epson portable label maker!
Use your smart phone, tablet, or PC to create a name tag. You can easily use different fonts, clipart, or write the label yourself. Choose how long you want the ribbon to print out and click print.
I can’t even tell how user friendly this Label Maker is! It’s so much fun to use.
Another quick idea for the ribbon label; make guests feel right at home. Print out a personalized message and tie a bow around guest towels.
I really like that the label maker comes with many cartridges including black on clear tape. Print out labels (with the clear tape) and apply over different patterns of washi tape for an appealing organization.
See how I’m helping my daughter stay organized with her clothes and toys using the label maker HERE.
Here are some more of my favorite uses with the decorative stickers and personalize ribbons:
- Label cords for easy organization
- Adding a QR code for supplemental information
- Organize drawers and cabinets in every room
- Create iron-on labels for clothing, uniforms, and backpacks
- Import your address book to print mailing labels for all of your holiday cards
- Print custom ribbons for party favors, gifts, hair bows, and ornaments
You can even incorporate your own logos, fonts, and other graphics! I told you it’s an awesome product!
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- Beautiful and Small Ensuite Bathroom Ideas to TryFind inspiration and tips for small ensuite bathroom ideas with current trends mixed with classic designs for this ORC update. I’m sure you and I have both dreamed of having … Read More about Beautiful and Small Ensuite Bathroom Ideas to Try
- How to Work with a Small Ensuite Bathroom DesignDo you struggle with what to do with your small ensuite design? Follow me as I transform a little bathroom in 8 short weeks for the One Room Challenge. One … Read More about How to Work with a Small Ensuite Bathroom Design
- Easy Summer Bedroom Decorating with Green and BlueFind inspiration for bedroom decorating with green and blue accents in light hues with a maximalist style for summer. Have you ever finished decorating a room and then tweaked it … Read More about Easy Summer Bedroom Decorating with Green and Blue
- It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating IdeasJoin the Bloggers Best Spring Home Tours all week and see how I’ve decorated the second half of my eclectic home for this seasonal tour. Howdy! I can officially wish … Read More about It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating Ideas
- Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 MinutesMake a beautiful flower garland with fairy lights, flowers, and floral wire for a unique Spring decorating accessory! I adore coming up with a quick seasonal DIY using crafting supplies … Read More about Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 Minutes