Download and print a botanical Easter cross printable art for instant seasonal decor and find other globally-inspired Easter decorating tips and DIYs.
What’s your favorite Easter memory? One year, my cousin, twin, and I were dressed in our handmade floral dresses with big gross grain ribbon bows in our hair and frolicked about my grandparents’ expansive wooded back yard.
We must have been out of sight for a while because our family called the police after they couldn’t find us! Thankfully we appeared and managed to escape punishment. It would have been awful to give up our baskets full of candy.
Now that I’m a marine wife, our children’s Easter memories are wildly different from our traditional family lunches. Currently we live in Japan so we find new ways to celebrate which is why I love coming up with global inspired decor and DIYs.
Easter Cross Printable Art
We decided to kick off with a free printable. It’s such an easy way to add an instant seasonal touch to your space. I really wanted to create something that reflects my beliefs so I came up with a mud cloth inspired cross with palms. The art print is available for your personal use in an 8×10 or 5×7.
He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’
Grab your free Botanical Mudcloth Cross Prints Below
I hope you enjoy this Easter print! I would love to learn about your family’s traditions. Do you have favorite Easter activities or memories?
Head on over to Casa Watkins Living for a Swedish Easter egg art print.
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating IdeasJoin the Bloggers Best Spring Home Tours all week and see how I’ve decorated the second half of my eclectic home for this seasonal tour. Howdy! I … Read More about It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating Ideas
- Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 MinutesMake a beautiful flower garland with fairy lights, flowers, and floral wire for a unique Spring decorating accessory! I adore coming up with a quick seasonal DIY … Read More about Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 Minutes
- Welcome to a Colorful and Eclectic Spring Home TourEnjoy a Spring home tour full of colorful-eclectic decor using second-hand finds and family heirlooms with plenty of DIYs. Looking for Spring decor inspiration? Then look no … Read More about Welcome to a Colorful and Eclectic Spring Home Tour
- Make A Boho Easter Basket in Two Simple StepsUpdate a plain basket with decorative floral wire and flower stem to create a cute boho Easter basket for Spring. Some of the best DIYs take a … Read More about Make A Boho Easter Basket in Two Simple Steps
- A Cheerful Springtime Global Blue and White Table SettingTry a beautiful blue and white table setting with global touches using second hand decor for a cheerful Spring or Easter gathering. I am so excited to … Read More about A Cheerful Springtime Global Blue and White Table Setting