Download and print a botanical Easter cross printable art for instant seasonal decor and find other globally-inspired Easter decorating tips and DIYs.
What’s your favorite Easter memory? One year, my cousin, twin, and I were dressed in our handmade floral dresses with big gross grain ribbon bows in our hair and frolicked about my grandparents’ expansive wooded back yard. We must have been out of sight for a while because our family called the police after they couldn’t find us! Thankfully we appeared and managed to escape a punishment. It would have been awful to give up our baskets full of candy.
Now that I’m a marine wife, our children’s Easter memories are wildly different from our traditional family lunches. Currently we live in Japan so we find new ways to celebrate which is why I love coming up with global inspired decor and DIYs.
Easter Cross Printable Art
We decided to kick off with a free printable. It’s such an easy way to add an instant seasonal touch to your space. I really wanted to create something that reflects my beliefs so I came up with a mud cloth inspired cross with palms. The art print is available for your personal use in an 8×10 or 5×7.
He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’
Grab your free Botanical Mudcloth Cross Prints Below
I hope you enjoy this Easter print! I would love to learn about your family’s traditions. Do you have favorite Easter activities or memories?
Head on over to Casa Watkins Living for a Swedish Easter egg art print.
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- My CoSchedule Review as a Blogger and Favorite FeaturesLooking for help with online scheduling? Check out my CoSchedule review as a blogger and what three features I use to get my posts seen. Please note … Read More about Free Easter Cross Printable for Uplifting Seasonal Decor
- How to Create a Beautiful Parisian Style BedroomWhat is Parisian style and how do you get it? Find out key elements for creating a Parisian style bedroom with budget-friendly DIYs and decorating tips. *This … Read More about Free Easter Cross Printable for Uplifting Seasonal Decor
- How to Remove a Tile Backsplash EasilyHow to remove tile backsplash without damaging the wall for a first-timer. Only a couple of tools needed for this easier-than-you-think DIY. Another first-time DIY in the … Read More about Free Easter Cross Printable for Uplifting Seasonal Decor
- Make a Beautiful DIY Bedskirt in 4 Easy stepsCreate a beautiful custom-made DIY bed skirt without sewing using 5 simple steps and get a high end look for less. Part of the One Room Challenge. … Read More about Free Easter Cross Printable for Uplifting Seasonal Decor
- How to Make Custom Curtains Without SewingLearn how to make beautiful custom curtains without sewing with an easy tutorial including step by step instructions and video. This is a sponsored post. All thoughts … Read More about Free Easter Cross Printable for Uplifting Seasonal Decor
Looking for help in the decorating department? Check out my FREE five-day email decorating course gives you the tools to learn all about how to decorate with inspiration, decorating and organizational tips and tricks, and related worksheets. Sign up now and receive our weekly newsletter, access to a growing library of printable art, and exclusive offers only for subscribers.