Download and print a botanical Easter cross printable art for instant seasonal decor and find other globally-inspired Easter decorating tips and DIYs.
What’s your favorite Easter memory? One year, my cousin, twin, and I were dressed in our handmade floral dresses with big gross grain ribbon bows in our hair and frolicked about my grandparents’ expansive wooded back yard.
We must have been out of sight for a while because our family called the police after they couldn’t find us! Thankfully we appeared and managed to escape punishment. It would have been awful to give up our baskets full of candy.
Now that I’m a marine wife, our children’s Easter memories are wildly different from our traditional family lunches. Currently we live in Japan so we find new ways to celebrate which is why I love coming up with global inspired decor and DIYs.
Easter Cross Printable Art
We decided to kick off with a free printable. It’s such an easy way to add an instant seasonal touch to your space. I really wanted to create something that reflects my beliefs so I came up with a mud cloth inspired cross with palms. The art print is available for your personal use in an 8×10 or 5×7.
He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’
Grab your free Botanical Mudcloth Cross Prints Below
I hope you enjoy this Easter print! I would love to learn about your family’s traditions. Do you have favorite Easter activities or memories?
Head on over to Casa Watkins Living for a Swedish Easter egg art print.
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- Blue and White Laundry Room Update with PaintThe New Year, New Refresh challenge week 3 progress for my blue and white laundry room with paint and wallpaper update. Well friend, I actually made good … Read More about Blue and White Laundry Room Update with Paint
- An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and DryerAdd a DIY shelf behind your washer and dryer with this simple tutorial and hide the hoses while adding extra storage. Welcome back to the New Year, … Read More about An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and Dryer
- A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy UpdatesFind easy ways to add color and style to your laundry room refresh with materials you already have in the New Year New Room Refresh challenge. Happy … Read More about A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy Updates
- Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place CardsFind an easy DIY for bottle brush place card holders to use with free printable Christmas place cards on your holiday table this year! We made it! … Read More about Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
- An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in MinutesAn easy pink Christmas table setting inspired by French, modern-bohemian style and my grandmother’s Dresden china. Do you use family heirlooms around the holidays? I’ve been gifted … Read More about An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in Minutes