Free Easter Cross Printable for Uplifting Seasonal Decor
Download and print a botanical Easter cross printable art for instant seasonal decor and find other globally-inspired Easter decorating tips and DIYs.
What’s your favorite Easter memory? One year, my cousin, twin, and I were dressed in our handmade floral dresses with big gross grain ribbon bows in our hair and frolicked about my grandparents’ expansive wooded back yard.
We must have been out of sight for a while because our family called the police after they couldn’t find us! Thankfully we appeared and managed to escape punishment. It would have been awful to give up our baskets full of candy.
Now that I’m a marine wife, our children’s Easter memories are wildly different from our traditional family lunches. Currently we live in Japan so we find new ways to celebrate which is why I love coming up with global inspired decor and DIYs.
Easter Cross Printable Art
I’m so glad you are here today because my friend Stephanie from Casa Watkins Living and I are hosting A Very Global Easter series where we are sharing seven days of globally inspired decor and DIYs.
We decided to kick off with a free printable. It’s such an easy way to add an instant seasonal touch to your space. I really wanted to create something that reflects my beliefs so I came up with a mud cloth inspired cross with palms. The art print is available for your personal use in an 8×10 or 5×7.
He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’
Grab your free Botanical Mudcloth Cross Prints Below
Botanical Mudcloth Cross Easter Print 5×7
Botanical Mudcloth Cross Easter Print 8×10
I hope you enjoy this Easter print! I would love to learn about your family’s traditions. Do you have favorite Easter activities or memories?
Head on over to Casa Watkins Living for a Swedish Easter egg art print.
You can find all the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter on this page! It also includes seasonal printables and checklists and worksheets for Spring decluttering and organizing.
- Learn how to find your design style with simple tips and tricks!A guide for “how to find my design style” in your house with designer tips and tricks that will help you be confident with decorating. Do you…
- Pretty and Practical: Simple Storage Ideas for Any SpaceLearn how to incorporate beautiful, creative, and simple storage solutions that elevate both form and function in your home. Are you tired of cluttered and disorganized spaces…
- Making Floral Arrangements Easy and Beautiful with Simple DIY MethodsDon’t wilt under pressure – find simple DIY methods for making floral arrangements beautiful with fake or real flowers. Who doesn’t love flowers? They are the icing…
- How to Paint Candles with Ombre for a Simple Scandi CenterpieceElevate your candle game by using our step-by-step tutorial for painting ombre candles and create a beautiful Scandi centerpiece. Hello friend. I hope this holiday season is…
- Bring the Outdoors In: Decorate with These Beautiful Bird PrintablesJoin over 2,000 subscribers and receive weekly newsletters, exclusive offers, and monthly freebies like free bird printables art straight to your inbox. My free bird printable art…
What a beautiful printable Kathy! I love the mixture of the palms with the mud cloth! Such a unique printable!
Thank you. 🙂