Dress up your front door for spring with a beautiful DIY orchid wreath that you can make in just a few minutes. Only two items required!
It’s almost spring which means I daily look into my craft closet to see what treasures I can turn into something useful for the season! This time I grab half an embroidery hoop and two faux orchid stems that have been hiding in the back for years.
DIY Orchid Wreath in Two Steps
Welcome to A Very Global Easter Series Day Four. I teamed up with my dear friend Casa Watkins Living to bring you seven days of globally inspired Easter DIYs, decorating tips, and printables. Today we are sharing creative wreath ideas.
*This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. You still pay the same price but I might earn a small commission.
How to put together a stunning orchid wreath:
- Clip off the orchid flower heads from the stems.
- Hot glue each one alternating between the inside and outside of your hoop. Start at the bracket if you are using the outside hoop to make sure it’s hidden.
* Tip: First layout the flowers around your hoop evenly to see how far apart they need to be for consistent coverage. But don’t fret, they are really easy to pull off and reglue if you need better placement.
- Adorn with a beautiful large tassel for an extra global detail!
Hang inside or out. I love how it looks just inside our home and also the contrast against the black front door.
For now, it is greeting our guests as they come up to the door.
Don’t you love a quick seasonal DIY that doesn’t require a lot of supplies?
Let’s go see how Stephanie created this beautiful Painted Easter Egg Wreath.
See you tomorrow,
You’ll also enjoy these posts!
- How to Make Mini Easter Baskets with Dishes
- Make a Bohemian Easter Garland in Minutes!
- Easy Elegant Easter Tablescape with Everyday Dishes
- How to Make a Beautiful Orchid Wreath in 2 Easy Steps
- Free Printable Colored Easter Eggs and Rabbits Decorations
Looking for a little extra help in the decorating department? Check out my FREE five-day email decorating course that gives you the tools to learn all about how to decorate with inspiration, decorating and organizational tips and tricks, and related worksheets. Sign up now and receive our weekly newsletter, access to a growing library of printable art, and exclusive offers just for subscribers.