Cut out these adorable floral bunnies and Easter egg printables to make double-sided ornaments or frame them as art for instant Easter decor.
Do you feel uninspired or overwhelmed when you prepare for an upcoming holiday? Maybe the thought of searching through the attic or closet for old decorations doesn’t sound enticing.
Today I’m teaming up with Casa Watkins Living for day 3 of A Very Global Easter and we are participating with 13 other bloggers in a spring printable blog hop to make seasonal decorating easy for you!! A huge thanks to Carrie from Lovely Etc. for hosting.
Printable Easter Decorations
Scroll down to see all participating bloggers’ free printables and turn on your printer because you’ll find something perfect for your spring and Easter decor this year!
If you are new here, howdy! I’m a retired military spouse who moved back to Texas after being gone for 19 years. I perfected the art of rental decorating and overcoming challenges in small spaces for over fifteen years but now am tackling homeownership with a new set of challenges! Our family of four lived in some of the most beautiful coastal towns in the US and Japan which have influenced my colorful and global style with DIYs and furnishings in our one-story 60’s ranch-style home in Fort Worth.
My gifts to you today are boho-floral eggs and bunnies that you can cut and use as ornaments or frame as art. Be an insider!! Subscribe below for access to these printables and more!
How to Make Paper Egg and Bunny Ornaments
I created the second print as a mirror copy of the first so when you cut out the eggs and bunnies they match up to their counterparts to make a double-sided ornament.
- Printable colored Easter eggs and bunnies download
- Decorative string or ribbon
- Craft glue
- Download and print out both eggs and bunnies files on cardstock so you have 2 sheets.
- Cut out the Easter eggs and bunnies.
- Cut nine pieces of string 6 inches long.
- Match up the egg and bunnies shapes from 1 sheet to the other so you have a double-sided shape.
- Glue the string in between the two pieces at the top to create a hanger.
- Let dry and hang.
Make an Easter tree in minutes! Cut a couple of small branches or stems off of a bush or small tree. Place in a vase with water and hang your paper Easter egg and bunny ornaments.
Modern patterns make these Easter egg printable decorations super cute! You’ll find a botanical print egg, cactus egg, and pink floral bunnies.
Use craft glue with a piece of string between the two pieces to attach together.
They make darling party favors and look pretty on a plate setting. Make sure to display a few of these Easter egg cutouts on your Easter Tree!
We have a lot of sage in our garden so this year I decided to cut a few branches and put them in a black Asian vase that I found at a thrift store when we lived in Japan. I added my floral paper bunnies and eggs, DIY floral Easter eggs with tassels, and washi eggs to create a large Easter tree in our living room.
It looks so pretty between a pair of blue velvet armchairs and gold-painted mirrors. You can see the reflection of a gallery wall and a little bit of a DIY german smear fireplace I did when we first moved in!
I enjoy making seasonal decorations for Easter and Christmas with Stephanie every year and I hope you enjoy them too. We love switching it up with unique global-inspired ideas.
Have fun checking out Stephanie’s Make Your Own Custom Art and all of the beautiful printables below for stress-free Easter decorating.
6 Fresh and Colorful Free Spring Printables from Lovely Etc.
Free Botanical Illustrations for Spring from Twelve on Main
Free Printable Spring Azalea Photography from Charleston Crafted
Farm to Table Spring Printable from Houseful of Handmade
Make Your Own Colorful Art from Casa Watkins Living
Spring Printable Wall Art from A Fresh Squeezed Life
DIY Hanging Botanical Art with Free Printable from Postcards from the Ridge
Chic Flower Art Free Spring Printable from This is Our Bliss
Bloom Where You Are Planted from Domestically Speaking
Free St. Patrick’s Day Printable from Green with Decor
Free Watercolor Spring Printables from Meegan Makes
Hello Spring Banner Printable from Sunny Side Design
Spring Printables for You from Chrissy Marie Blog
Printable Colored Easter Egg and Rabbit Ornaments from Up to Date Interiors
Watercolor Plants Free Spring Printables from Refresh Living
You can find all the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter on this page! It also includes seasonal printables and checklists and worksheets for Spring decluttering and organizing.
- How to Paint Candles with Ombre for a Simple Scandi CenterpieceElevate your candle game by using our step-by-step tutorial for painting ombre candles and creating a beautiful Scandi centerpiece. Hello friend. I hope this holiday season is treating you right! Casa Watkins Living and I are having so much fun sharing globally-influenced DIYs, decorating ideas, and more for A Very Global Christmas. Today is day … Read more
- Crafting Feathered Friends: A Step-by-Step Guide to DIY Paper Mache BirdsLearn how to make paper mache birds with supplies you already have using this easy DIY and step by step instructions for handmade modern decor.“ Birds of a feather stick together at least when they are covered with paper mache. Let’s make paper mache birds and let our creativity take flight. It truly is amazing … Read more
- How to Make Fabric Picture Frames: An Easy Boho Tutorial!Revamp old picture frames with boho flair! This step-by-step DIY tutorial shows how to make fabric picture frames perfect for gifting or decor. Do you love creating handmade gifts for your friends and family as much as I do? Check out this super simple DIY fabric frame guide and discover how to cover a picture … Read more
- How to Make a Pom Pom Garland in 3 Easy StepsLearn how to make an adorable DIY pom pom garland in three simple steps, and decorate your home with this playful accessory. I enjoy decorating with neutrals during the holidays and trying to repurpose or DIY most of my decor. Since we have 70% of our belongings in long term storage, including our Halloween decor, I did … Read more
- Easy Matching Mother Daughter Halloween Costume Ideas with Clothes You Already HaveUse clothes in your closet to create easy and creative costume ideas for mother and daughter halloween or costume party outfits. Howdy, friend. The joy of dressing up and letting your imagination run wild knows no limit and that’s why I’m here today. My daughter and I are excited to share our fun journey into … Read more