Turn a free black rabbit printable into place card bunny napkin rings for your Easter table and find more free spring printables in this seasonal series.
I feel nostalgic when I see something that reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. I just love rabbits, teaspoons, and pocket watches that have a folk art vibe. They bring me back to a favorite childhood memory of sitting in my grandparents’ well-decorated proper living room watching a beloved movie with otherwise forbidden snacks (sorry mom!). And what perfect holiday to incorporate something Alice than Easter!
DIY Easter Place Card Napkin Rings
Welcome to day two of A Very Global Easter series where Casa Watkins Living and I share seven days of globally inspired Easter decorating ideas, DIYs, and printables. Today we are excited to be joining Carrie from Lovely Etc for a spring printable blog hop.
Make sure to scroll to the bottom for twelve spring printables from different bloggers! I created black rabbit place card napkin rings printable with an easy tutorial. Check out the video below.
Sign up below to grab your black rabbit printable and receive weekly updates with the latest eclectic-global-glam DIYs and decorating ideas! Plus you’ll have immediate access to a growing library of printable art for different seasons and decor.
How to make an Easter place card napkin ring.
- Print out place card template.
- Cut out individual place cards.
- Punch out each circle with a hole puncher.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 8 inches long. Fold the ribbon at each end and trim at an angle.
- Thread each end through a hole of the place card with the ends of the ribbon facing up.
- Insert a napkin into the ring.
Or watch the tutorial on Youtube!
And they are ready for your Easter or spring table!
Enjoy the other printables and make sure to check out Casa Watkins Living’ spring cleaning printable checklists. It is so good!
You can find all the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter on this page! It also includes seasonal printables, checklists, and worksheets for Spring decluttering and organizing.
- Make Your Own Shell Place Card Holders for Beautiful Table DecorGet the look for less with these gorgeous Joss & Main-inspired DIY sea shell place card holders. It only takes two steps to create! Today’s craft was inspired by seashell…
- DIY Ranunculus Flowers A Simple Guide for Lasting BloomsCreate gorgeous DIY ranunculus flowers with tissue paper, craft glue, and florist tape/wire. The perfect bouquet that lasts forever. Hello, my crafty friend! Today, I’m super excited to share with…
- Make Modern Valentine’s Decor With DIY Clay HeartsCreate charming clay heart ornaments with this easy DIY guide. Perfect for Valentine’s decor, gifts, and more. Step-by-step instructions are included! Greetings friends! I have a little Modern Valentine’s project…
- Here’s How to Make Gold-leaf Watercolor Easter Eggs EasilyCreate beautiful seasonal decor with gold-leaf watercolor Easter eggs. Follow easy step-by-step instructions for different techniques. I love creating unique seasonal decor and gold-leaf and watercolor eggs were on the…
- Cheerful Blooms: A Colorful Floral Spring Home Tour with Free PrintableJoin our colorful floral Spring home tour. Find creative decor ideas that bring cheerful floral accents and vibrant colors to every room. Warm greetings, dear friend and fellow decor enthusiast….