Turn a free black rabbit printable into place card bunny napkin rings for your Easter table and find more free spring printables in this seasonal series.
I feel nostalgic when I see something that reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. I just love rabbits, teaspoons, and pocket watches that have a folk art vibe. They bring me back to a favorite childhood memory of sitting in my grandparents’ well-decorated proper living room watching a beloved movie with otherwise forbidden snacks (sorry mom!). And what perfect holiday to incorporate something Alice than Easter!
DIY Easter Place Card Napkin Rings
Welcome to day two of A Very Global Easter series where Casa Watkins Living and I share seven days of globally inspired Easter decorating ideas, DIYs, and printables. Today we are excited to be joining Carrie from Lovely Etc for a spring printable blog hop.
Make sure to scroll to the bottom for twelve spring printables from different bloggers! I created black rabbit place card napkin rings printable with an easy tutorial. Check out the video below.
Sign up below to grab your black rabbit printable and receive weekly updates with the latest eclectic-global-glam DIYs and decorating ideas! Plus you’ll have immediate access to a growing library of printable art for different seasons and decor.
How to make an Easter place card napkin ring.
- Print out place card template.
- Cut out individual place cards.
- Punch out each circle with a hole puncher.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 8 inches long. Fold the ribbon at each end and trim at an angle.
- Thread each end through a hole of the place card with the ends of the ribbon facing up.
- Insert a napkin into the ring.
Or watch the tutorial on Youtube!
And they are ready for your Easter or spring table!
Enjoy the other printables and make sure to check out Casa Watkins Living’ spring cleaning printable checklists. It is so good!
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- How to Paint an Arch Accent Wall QuicklyChange your room in an afternoon with a DIY painted arch accent wall and update a piece of furniture in the same color for a big impact! *This post is … Read More about How to Paint an Arch Accent Wall Quickly
- Brilliant Colors of Fall Home TourWelcome to our brilliant colors of Fall home tour where you’ll find colorful and eclectic seasonal decor with touches of autumn. Doesn’t the change of season excite you? It is … Read More about Brilliant Colors of Fall Home Tour
- Top Flooring Trends with Carpet One Mood BoardA colorful and eclectic mood board showcasing top flooring trends using my favorite Carpet One Floor & Home products. This post is sponsored by Carpet One Floor & Home but … Read More about Top Flooring Trends with Carpet One Mood Board
- How to Create a Quick and Easy Dollar Store Pumpkins CenterpieceTransform dollar store pumpkins into a beautiful Copper Pumpkins centerpiece for Fall with this quick and easy DIY. Do you love decorating with dollar store items but wish you could … Read More about How to Create a Quick and Easy Dollar Store Pumpkins Centerpiece
- Beautiful Fall Outdoor Wreaths You’ll Fall in Love WithIs it Autumn yet? Find a mix of beautiful and easy DIY Fall outdoor wreaths and my favorite online store picks for beautiful modern wreaths! Aren’t the change of seasons … Read More about Beautiful Fall Outdoor Wreaths You’ll Fall in Love With