Turn a free black rabbit printable into place card bunny napkin rings for your Easter table and find more free spring printables in this seasonal series.
I feel nostalgic when I see something that reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. I just love rabbits, teaspoons, and pocket watches that have a folk art vibe. They bring me back to a favorite childhood memory of sitting in my grandparents’ well-decorated proper living room watching a beloved movie with otherwise forbidden snacks (sorry mom!). And what perfect holiday to incorporate something Alice than Easter!
DIY Easter Place Card Napkin Rings
Welcome to day two of A Very Global Easter series where Casa Watkins Living and I share seven days of globally inspired Easter decorating ideas, DIYs, and printables. Today we are excited to be joining Carrie from Lovely Etc for a spring printable blog hop.
Make sure to scroll to the bottom for twelve spring printables from different bloggers! I created black rabbit place card napkin rings printable with an easy tutorial. Check out the video below.
Sign up here to grab your black rabbit printable and receive weekly updates with the latest eclectic-global-glam DIYs and decorating ideas! Plus you’ll have immediate access to a growing library of printable art for different seasons and decor.
How to make an Easter place card napkin ring.
- Print out place card template.
- Cut out individual place cards.
- Punch out each circle with a hole puncher.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 8 inches long. Fold the ribbon at each end and trim at an angle.
- Thread each end through a hole of the place card with the ends of the ribbon facing up.
- Insert a napkin into the ring.
Or watch the tutorial on Youtube!
And they are ready for your Easter or spring table!
Enjoy the other printables and make sure to check out Casa Watkins Living’ spring cleaning printable checklists. It is so good!
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- My CoSchedule Review as a Blogger and Favorite FeaturesLooking for help with online scheduling? Check out my CoSchedule review as a blogger and what three features I use to get my posts seen. Please note that this review … Read More about See How to Make Bunny Napkin Rings with a Free Printable
- How to Create a Beautiful Parisian Style BedroomWhat is Parisian style and how do you get it? Find out key elements for creating a Parisian style bedroom with budget-friendly DIYs and decorating tips. *This post contains affiliate … Read More about See How to Make Bunny Napkin Rings with a Free Printable
- How to Remove a Tile Backsplash EasilyHow to remove tile backsplash without damaging the wall for a first-timer. Only a couple of tools needed for this easier-than-you-think DIY. Another first-time DIY in the books! I’ve been … Read More about See How to Make Bunny Napkin Rings with a Free Printable
- Make a Beautiful DIY Bedskirt in 4 Easy stepsCreate a beautiful custom-made DIY bed skirt without sewing using 5 simple steps and get a high end look for less. Part of the One Room Challenge. This is a … Read More about See How to Make Bunny Napkin Rings with a Free Printable
- How to Make Custom Curtains Without SewingLearn how to make beautiful custom curtains without sewing with an easy tutorial including step by step instructions and video. This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are … Read More about See How to Make Bunny Napkin Rings with a Free Printable