Turn a free black rabbit printable into place card bunny napkin rings for your Easter table and find more free spring printables in this seasonal series.
I feel nostalgic when I see something that reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. I just love rabbits, teaspoons, and pocket watches that have a folk art vibe. They bring me back to a favorite childhood memory of sitting in my grandparents’ well-decorated proper living room watching a beloved movie with otherwise forbidden snacks (sorry mom!). And what perfect holiday to incorporate something Alice than Easter!
DIY Easter Place Card Napkin Rings
Welcome to day two of A Very Global Easter series where Casa Watkins Living and I share seven days of globally inspired Easter decorating ideas, DIYs, and printables. Today we are excited to be joining Carrie from Lovely Etc for a spring printable blog hop.
Make sure to scroll to the bottom for twelve spring printables from different bloggers! I created black rabbit place card napkin rings printable with an easy tutorial. Check out the video below.
Sign up below to grab your black rabbit printable and receive weekly updates with the latest eclectic-global-glam DIYs and decorating ideas! Plus you’ll have immediate access to a growing library of printable art for different seasons and decor.
How to make an Easter place card napkin ring.
- Print out place card template.
- Cut out individual place cards.
- Punch out each circle with a hole puncher.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 8 inches long. Fold the ribbon at each end and trim at an angle.
- Thread each end through a hole of the place card with the ends of the ribbon facing up.
- Insert a napkin into the ring.
Or watch the tutorial on Youtube!
And they are ready for your Easter or spring table!
Enjoy the other printables and make sure to check out Casa Watkins Living’ spring cleaning printable checklists. It is so good!
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- Blue and White Laundry Room Update with PaintThe New Year, New Refresh challenge week 3 progress for my blue and white laundry room with paint and wallpaper update. Well friend, I actually made good progress this week. … Read More about Blue and White Laundry Room Update with Paint
- An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and DryerAdd a DIY shelf behind your washer and dryer with this simple tutorial and hide the hoses while adding extra storage. Welcome back to the New Year, New Refresh where … Read More about An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and Dryer
- A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy UpdatesFind easy ways to add color and style to your laundry room refresh with materials you already have in the New Year New Room Refresh challenge. Happy New Year! There’s … Read More about A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy Updates
- Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place CardsFind an easy DIY for bottle brush place card holders to use with free printable Christmas place cards on your holiday table this year! We made it! Welcome to Day … Read More about Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
- An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in MinutesAn easy pink Christmas table setting inspired by French, modern-bohemian style and my grandmother’s Dresden china. Do you use family heirlooms around the holidays? I’ve been gifted my grandmother’s Dresden … Read More about An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in Minutes