Turn a free black rabbit printable into place card napkin rings for your Easter table and find more free spring printables in this seasonal series.
Welcome to day two of A Very Global Easter series. If you missed the intro and day one, check out yesterday’s Easter Tree with DIY Clay Eggs. Casa Watkins Living and I are excited to be joining Carrie from Lovely Etc for a spring printable blog hop. Make sure to scroll to the bottom for twelve spring printables from different bloggers! Today I’m sharing fun scandi-chic black rabbit place card napkin rings. It might sound like a mouthful but it’s super easy to do! Check out the video tutorial below.
DIY Easter Place Card Napkin Rings
Sign up here to grab your black rabbit printable and receive weekly updates with the latest eclectic-global-glam DIYs and decorating ideas! Plus you’ll have immediate access to a growing library of printable art for different seasons and decor.
How to make an Easter place card napkin ring.
- Print out place card template.
- Cut out individual place cards.
- Punch out each circle with a hole puncher.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 8 inches long. Fold the ribbon at each end and trim at an angle.
- Thread each end through a hole of the place card with the ends of the ribbon facing up.
- Insert a napkin into the ring.
Or watch the tutorial on Youtube!
And they are ready for your Easter or spring table!
Enjoy the other printables and make sure to check out Casa Watkins Living’ spring cleaning printable checklists!