Turn a free black rabbit printable into place card bunny napkin rings for your Easter table and find more free spring printables in this seasonal series.
I feel nostalgic when I see something that reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. I just love rabbits, teaspoons, and pocket watches that have a folk art vibe. They bring me back to a favorite childhood memory of sitting in my grandparents’ well-decorated proper living room watching a beloved movie with otherwise forbidden snacks (sorry mom!). And what perfect holiday to incorporate something Alice than Easter!
DIY Easter Place Card Napkin Rings
Welcome to day two of A Very Global Easter series where Casa Watkins Living and I share seven days of globally inspired Easter decorating ideas, DIYs, and printables. Today we are excited to be joining Carrie from Lovely Etc for a spring printable blog hop.
Make sure to scroll to the bottom for twelve spring printables from different bloggers! I created black rabbit place card napkin rings printable with an easy tutorial. Check out the video below.
Sign up below to grab your black rabbit printable and receive weekly updates with the latest eclectic-global-glam DIYs and decorating ideas! Plus you’ll have immediate access to a growing library of printable art for different seasons and decor.
How to make an Easter place card napkin ring.
- Print out place card template.
- Cut out individual place cards.
- Punch out each circle with a hole puncher.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 8 inches long. Fold the ribbon at each end and trim at an angle.
- Thread each end through a hole of the place card with the ends of the ribbon facing up.
- Insert a napkin into the ring.
Or watch the tutorial on Youtube!
And they are ready for your Easter or spring table!
Enjoy the other printables and make sure to check out Casa Watkins Living’ spring cleaning printable checklists. It is so good!
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- How to Make Pillow Covers for Easy Seasonal Decorating on a DimeLearn how to make DIY pillow covers with an easy envelope pillowcase tutorial and change your decor on a dime. Seasonal decluttering, organizing and home crafts for Spring are such…
- How to Recover Chair Cushions without SewingTake the guesswork out of reupholstering with this easy tutorial for how to recover chair cushions without sewing. Recovering dining room chair cushions is one of the easiest ways to…
- How to Arrange Stacked Coffee Table Books BeautifullyLearn how to decorate with stacked coffee table books on different tables and favorite selections of colorful-eclectic and neutral books. Books are one of my favorite things to decorate with!…
- Be Inspired with Neutral Fall Decor Ideas in our Colorful Eclectic HomeNeutral Fall decor doesn’t have to be plain jane. Using natural elements, warm metallics, and eclectic embellishments can work in any decorating style from farmhouse decor to colorful maximalist design…
- See a Colorful Spring Home Tour with Maximalist Interiors and Easy Decorating TipsAre you drawn to maximalist interiors? Find simple decorating tips for creating a colorful room without looking cluttered this Spring. It’s much fun to see so many maximalist, cottage-core, granny-chic,…