Enjoy an 8×10 printable watercolor for Spring in light peaches and mint green. An easy way to update your decor for the season!
Looking for an easy way to add Spring decor to your home? I’ve got you covered!
I can’t believe March is already upon us! How are you doing my friend? After such a crazy busy beginning of the year posting room updates and DIYs for January, I did not post very much in February. So this monthly update will be short and sweet.
Free Spring Watercolor Print in Peach and Green
Each month, I create a free printable for my subscribers as a small way of saying thank you for letting me into your inboxes every so often. If you haven’t already subscribed to Up to Date Interiors, you can do so right now.
This month’s print is a sweet floral bouquet perfect for a touch of Spring. It’s available in an 8×10 but you can resize the print in a free photo editing site like Picmonkey or Canva.
Best of February and What’s to Come
Like I said February was pretty slow as far as posting but I did a whole bunch of work on the inside. If you are looking for some early Spring inspiration, you are in luck! Last week I participated in an Eclectic and Chic Tablescape and Bar Styling for Spring hosted by Monica Wants It. Make sure to click through to see all 6 of them!
We have some exciting things happening around here for this month. You’ll want to tune in next week for an entire week of Spring home tours. The gals from The Global Styler will be around to share a quick Spring DIY and I’m teaming up with Casa Watkins Living to share 7 days of a Very Global Easter. If you missed our last Global series, you can find it at A Very Global Christmas.
You might also enjoy these seasonal posts!
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating IdeasJoin the Bloggers Best Spring Home Tours all week and see how I’ve decorated the second half of my eclectic home for this seasonal tour. Howdy! I can officially … Read More about It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating Ideas
- Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 MinutesMake a beautiful flower garland with fairy lights, flowers, and floral wire for a unique Spring decorating accessory! I adore coming up with a quick seasonal DIY using crafting … Read More about Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 Minutes
- Welcome to a Colorful and Eclectic Spring Home TourEnjoy a Spring home tour full of colorful-eclectic decor using second-hand finds and family heirlooms with plenty of DIYs. Looking for Spring decor inspiration? Then look no further, my … Read More about Welcome to a Colorful and Eclectic Spring Home Tour
- Make A Boho Easter Basket in Two Simple StepsUpdate a plain basket with decorative floral wire and flower stem to create a cute boho Easter basket for Spring. Some of the best DIYs take a little imagination … Read More about Make A Boho Easter Basket in Two Simple Steps
- A Cheerful Springtime Global Blue and White Table SettingTry a beautiful blue and white table setting with global touches using second hand decor for a cheerful Spring or Easter gathering. I am so excited to share not … Read More about A Cheerful Springtime Global Blue and White Table Setting