Enjoy an 8×10 printable watercolor for Spring in light peaches and mint green. An easy way to update your decor for the season!
Looking for an easy way to add Spring decor to your home? I’ve got you covered!
I can’t believe March is already upon us! How are you doing my friend? After such a crazy busy beginning of the year posting room updates and DIYs for January, I did not post very much in February. So this monthly update will be short and sweet.
Free Spring Watercolor Print in Peach and Green
Each month, I create a free printable for my subscribers as a small way of saying thank you for letting me into your inboxes every so often. If you haven’t already subscribed to Up to Date Interiors, you can do so right now.
This month’s print is a sweet floral bouquet perfect for a touch of Spring. It’s available in an 8×10 but you can resize the print in a free photo editing site like Picmonkey or Canva.
Best of February and What’s to Come
Like I said February was pretty slow as far as posting but I did a whole bunch of work on the inside. If you are looking for some early Spring inspiration, you are in luck! Last week I participated in an Eclectic and Chic Tablescape and Bar Styling for Spring hosted by Monica Wants It. Make sure to click through to see all 6 of them!
We have some exciting things happening around here for this month. You’ll want to tune in next week for an entire week of Spring home tours. The gals from The Global Styler will be around to share a quick Spring DIY and I’m teaming up with Casa Watkins Living to share 7 days of a Very Global Easter. If you missed our last Global series, you can find it at A Very Global Christmas.
You might also enjoy these seasonal posts!
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and DryerAdd a DIY shelf behind your washer and dryer with this simple tutorial and hide the hoses while adding extra storage. Welcome back to the New Year, New Refresh … Read More about An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and Dryer
- A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy UpdatesFind easy ways to add color and style to your laundry room refresh with materials you already have in the New Year New Room Refresh challenge. Happy New Year! … Read More about A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy Updates
- Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place CardsFind an easy DIY for bottle brush place card holders to use with free printable Christmas place cards on your holiday table this year! We made it! Welcome to … Read More about Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
- An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in MinutesAn easy pink Christmas table setting inspired by French, modern-bohemian style and my grandmother’s Dresden china. Do you use family heirlooms around the holidays? I’ve been gifted my grandmother’s … Read More about An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in Minutes
- How to Make Artificial Flower Arrangements Look GoodCreate beautiful artificial flower arrangements with these simple tips. Perfect for a holiday centerpiece or any time of the year. I’m not going to lie, flower arranging has never … Read More about How to Make Artificial Flower Arrangements Look Good