Enjoy an 8×10 printable watercolor for Spring in light peaches and mint green. An easy way to update your decor for the season!
Looking for an easy way to add Spring decor to your home? I’ve got you covered!
I can’t believe March is already upon us! How are you doing my friend? After such a crazy busy beginning of the year posting room updates and DIYs for January, I did not post very much in February. So this monthly update will be short and sweet.
Free Spring Watercolor Print in Peach and Green
Each month, I create a free printable for my subscribers as a small way of saying thank you for letting me into your inboxes every so often. If you haven’t already subscribed to Up to Date Interiors, you can do so right now.
This month’s print is a sweet floral bouquet perfect for a touch of Spring. It’s available in an 8×10 but you can resize the print in a free photo editing site like Picmonkey or Canva.
Best of February and What’s to Come
Like I said February was pretty slow as far as posting but I did a whole bunch of work on the inside. If you are looking for some early Spring inspiration, you are in luck! Last week I participated in an Eclectic and Chic Tablescape and Bar Styling for Spring hosted by Monica Wants It. Make sure to click through to see all 6 of them!
We have some exciting things happening around here for this month. You’ll want to tune in next week for an entire week of Spring home tours. The gals from The Global Styler will be around to share a quick Spring DIY and I’m teaming up with Casa Watkins Living to share 7 days of a Very Global Easter. If you missed our last Global series, you can find it at A Very Global Christmas.
You might also enjoy these seasonal posts!
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- See A Colorful White and Grey Bathroom with Garden AccentsCheck out our One Room Challenge white and grey bathroom makeover with colorful garden wallpaper and accents for our small master ensuite. When the world wearies and society fails … Read More about See A Colorful White and Grey Bathroom with Garden Accents
- Bathroom One Room Challenge UpdateA One Room Challenge small ensuite bathroom update for week seven. A race to the finish line as is just getting started. Hey there! I can’t believe we are … Read More about Bathroom One Room Challenge Update
- Bright and Colorful Summer Living and Dining Rooms DecoratingSummer decorating ideas for small, open-concept living and dining rooms with colorful and eclectic style. Combo living and dining rooms or open layouts can be tricky to define especially … Read More about Bright and Colorful Summer Living and Dining Rooms Decorating
- Ensuite Bathroom Updated Mood Board and ArtOur small ensuite bathroom mood board update with colorful floral art and custom light fixture for the One Room Challenge. This post contains sponsored products by brands that I … Read More about Ensuite Bathroom Updated Mood Board and Art
- How Colorful Interiors Inspire My LifestyleMy maximalist summer home tour with a look at home decor lifestyle tips for everyday use in the office and piano studio. I love finding new and creative ways … Read More about How Colorful Interiors Inspire My Lifestyle