An easy pink Christmas table setting inspired by French, modern-bohemian style and my grandmother’s Dresden china.
Do you use family heirlooms around the holidays? I’ve been gifted my grandmother’s Dresden china recently and couldn’t wait to use the gorgeous pink floral pattern in a tablescape. Their feminine appearance balances out our green and blue dining room beautifully.
Pink Christmas Table Setting
Welcome back to A Very Global Christmas. This series goes by so fast every year! Today is Day 11 and all about globally inspired table decor. It is bittersweet because my dear friend Casa Watkins Living and I have been doing this together for four years. She recently had a family emergency and understandably has had to take time off. I’m sharing some of my favorite posts from her creative website so make sure to scroll to the bottom for more inspiration!
Recently I gave a refresh to our dining space with a DIY landscape wall mural, new chairs, rug, window treatment, and a DIY cane cabinet makeover. The new space is so fun to decorate now! My grandmother’s pink Dresden china plays off the pink from the rug and floral Anthropologie roman shade. And I put together a dramatic artificial floral centerpiece to pull it all together. How fun is this?
Now I did put this tablescape together in minutes since I had already finished the centerpiece arrangement. I also created some cute bottle tree place card holders that I’m sharing tomorrow with a free printable.
The pink Christmas table setting is simple with woven chargers, a dinner place and soup bowl from the Dresden set, vintage gold bamboo flatware, crystal glass, and a cloth napkin with a thrifted brass napkin ring arranged like a bow.
The holidays are different this year as I’m sure you can relate. It is just the four of us. My husband made clam chowder and apple crisp for Thanksgiving as I painted the bathroom for the One Room Challenge reveal. I’ve enjoyed Facetiming with my friends and family for hours.
The only other Christmas decor that features florals is the garland on the fireplace mantel. I love that you can see right to it from the dining table. I simply added a discounted Spring garland right on top of an evergreen garland.
The wall mural has been so much fun to have. I painted it while we quarantined at home and it inspired the entire room refresh. It is such a great backdrop for zoom remote learning and dinner views.
Glenda, the floral Grecian pot (also from Anthropologie) looks lovely against the romantic landscape too.
I thought about using more table linens but I love how this simple pink tablescape looks on the glass F dining table. And I don’t mind that it only takes a few minutes to set.
I hope you have been enjoying this series. Make sure to visit Casa Watkins Living to see her globally inspired Christmas decor and DIYs.
- Easy DIY Moss Easter Eggs with Plastic EggsTransform cheap plastic eggs into beautiful moss Easter eggs with this easy DIY. Part of A Very Global Easter series. Are you looking for a creative way to transform cheap plastic eggs? I save the … Read More about Easy DIY Moss Easter Eggs with Plastic Eggs
- Make this Easy White Easter Tree in MinutesCreate a beautiful and modern white Easter tree in under 5 minutes with this simple DIY using plastic white branches. When do you start thinking about Spring? Is it that first warm and sunny day … Read More about Make this Easy White Easter Tree in Minutes
- How to Add Trim to Curtains for a Stunning LookFind out how easy it is to add trim to curtains and other simple tips for making store-bought curtains look high-end and custom! This post is sponsored by SmithHonig and contains affiliate links for your … Read More about How to Add Trim to Curtains for a Stunning Look
- A Beautiful and Quick Laundry Room Makeover on a BudgetHow a small and dark laundry room was transformed in two days using materials I already had on hand to create a beautiful and elegant space. Check out this laundry room makeover on a budget! … Read More about A Beautiful and Quick Laundry Room Makeover on a Budget
- Blue and White Laundry Room Update with PaintThe New Year, New Refresh challenge week 3 progress for my blue and white laundry room with paint and wallpaper update. Well friend, I actually made good progress this week. The month-long challenge is almost … Read More about Blue and White Laundry Room Update with Paint