An easy pink Christmas table setting inspired by French, modern-bohemian style and my grandmother’s Dresden china.
Do you use family heirlooms around the holidays? I’ve been gifted my grandmother’s Dresden china recently and couldn’t wait to use the gorgeous pink floral pattern in a tablescape. Their feminine appearance balances out our green and blue dining room beautifully.
Pink Christmas Table Setting
Welcome back to A Very Global Christmas. This series goes by so fast every year! Today is Day 11 and all about globally inspired table decor. It is bittersweet because my dear friend Casa Watkins Living and I have been doing this together for four years. She recently had a family emergency and understandably has had to take time off. I’m sharing some of my favorite posts from her creative website so make sure to scroll to the bottom for more inspiration!
Recently I gave a refresh to our dining space with a DIY landscape wall mural, new chairs, rug, window treatment, and a DIY cane cabinet makeover. The new space is so fun to decorate now! My grandmother’s pink Dresden china plays off the pink from the rug and floral Anthropologie roman shade. And I put together a dramatic artificial floral centerpiece to pull it all together. How fun is this?
Now I did put this tablescape together in minutes since I had already finished the centerpiece arrangement. I also created some cute bottle tree place card holders that I’m sharing tomorrow with a free printable.
The pink Christmas table setting is simple with woven chargers, a dinner place and soup bowl from the Dresden set, vintage gold bamboo flatware, crystal glass, and a cloth napkin with a thrifted brass napkin ring arranged like a bow.
The holidays are different this year as I’m sure you can relate. It is just the four of us. My husband made clam chowder and apple crisp for Thanksgiving as I painted the bathroom for the One Room Challenge reveal. I’ve enjoyed Facetiming with my friends and family for hours.
The only other Christmas decor that features florals is the garland on the fireplace mantel. I love that you can see right to it from the dining table. I simply added a discounted Spring garland right on top of an evergreen garland.
The wall mural has been so much fun to have. I painted it while we quarantined at home and it inspired the entire room refresh. It is such a great backdrop for zoom remote learning and dinner views.
Glenda, the floral Grecian pot (also from Anthropologie) looks lovely against the romantic landscape too.
I thought about using more table linens but I love how this simple pink tablescape looks on the glass F dining table. And I don’t mind that it only takes a few minutes to set.
I hope you have been enjoying this series. Make sure to visit Casa Watkins Living to see her globally inspired Christmas decor and DIYs.
- Blue and White Laundry Room Update with PaintThe New Year, New Refresh challenge week 3 progress for my blue and white laundry room with paint and wallpaper update. Well friend, I actually made good progress this week. The month-long challenge is almost … Read More about Blue and White Laundry Room Update with Paint
- An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and DryerAdd a DIY shelf behind your washer and dryer with this simple tutorial and hide the hoses while adding extra storage. Welcome back to the New Year, New Refresh where eight bloggers are giving a … Read More about An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and Dryer
- A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy UpdatesFind easy ways to add color and style to your laundry room refresh with materials you already have in the New Year New Room Refresh challenge. Happy New Year! There’s light at the end of … Read More about A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy Updates
- Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place CardsFind an easy DIY for bottle brush place card holders to use with free printable Christmas place cards on your holiday table this year! We made it! Welcome to Day 12 of A Very Global … Read More about Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
- An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in MinutesAn easy pink Christmas table setting inspired by French, modern-bohemian style and my grandmother’s Dresden china. Do you use family heirlooms around the holidays? I’ve been gifted my grandmother’s Dresden china recently and couldn’t wait … Read More about An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in Minutes