Welcome to our French, Modern-bohemian Christmas home tour part of the annual Very Merry Christmas Home Tour Blog hop!
I’m thrilled to be joining Carrie from Lovely Etc.‘s annual blog hop today along with some other fabulous bloggers. Scroll to the bottom for the full list and be inspired by many different homes and styles.
Christmas Home Tour Part 3
Yep, you read that right! I’ve shared my French, Modern-bohemian Christmas tree and the front half of the house earlier in November and participated in a kid-friendly decorating blog hop featuring easy Christmas tree ideas for kids. Now I get to show you our new bathroom all dolled up for the holidays and the living and dining areas.
I just revealed the One Room Challenge bathroom makeover two short days ago but couldn’t wait to add some greenery for Christmas. A simple garland over the mirror and green tassel added just the right pop.
Nothing says Christmas to me other than the warm glow of candlelight and Christmas lights. I decided to keep that in today’s pictures.
Back in the main living space I’ve add small touches of Christmas throughout with garland and battery operated candles.
Pleas excuse the patch work on the ceiling. We’ve had a lot of work going on the house. I’m excited to say that all that is left is to touch up paint!
You can find all the details about a recent dining room update with a cabinet makeover in this post.
I’m totally obsessed with garland this year. It’s so easy to use!
I had to move some furniture around for the large Christmas tree to fit so our living room is feeling extra cozy. I decided on rose garland mixed in Christmas garland to add to the modern-bohemian vibe.
My favorite DIY in this area is the faux German smear I did on the fireplace stone two summers ago. Leftover pampas grass from the Fall is still out and feels right at home in this setting. 🙂
You can find more Christmas decorating ideas and DIYs on this page and make sure to check out all of the other homes below!
- Easy DIY Moss Easter Eggs with Plastic EggsTransform cheap plastic eggs into beautiful moss Easter eggs with this easy DIY. Part of A Very Global Easter series. Are you looking for a creative way to transform cheap plastic … Read More about Easy DIY Moss Easter Eggs with Plastic Eggs
- Make this Easy White Easter Tree in MinutesCreate a beautiful and modern white Easter tree in under 5 minutes with this simple DIY using plastic white branches. When do you start thinking about Spring? Is it that first … Read More about Make this Easy White Easter Tree in Minutes
- How to Add Trim to Curtains for a Stunning LookFind out how easy it is to add trim to curtains and other simple tips for making store-bought curtains look high-end and custom! This post is sponsored by SmithHonig and contains … Read More about How to Add Trim to Curtains for a Stunning Look
- A Beautiful and Quick Laundry Room Makeover on a BudgetHow a small and dark laundry room was transformed in two days using materials I already had on hand to create a beautiful and elegant space. Check out this laundry room … Read More about A Beautiful and Quick Laundry Room Makeover on a Budget
- Blue and White Laundry Room Update with PaintThe New Year, New Refresh challenge week 3 progress for my blue and white laundry room with paint and wallpaper update. Well friend, I actually made good progress this week. The … Read More about Blue and White Laundry Room Update with Paint