Welcome to our French, Modern-bohemian Christmas home tour part of the annual Very Merry Christmas Home Tour Blog hop!
I’m thrilled to be joining Carrie from Lovely Etc.‘s annual blog hop today along with some other fabulous bloggers. Scroll to the bottom for the full list and be inspired by many different homes and styles.
Christmas Home Tour Part 3
Yep, you read that right! I’ve shared my French, Modern-bohemian Christmas tree and the front half of the house earlier in November and participated in a kid-friendly decorating blog hop featuring easy Christmas tree ideas for kids. Now I get to show you our new bathroom all dolled up for the holidays and the living and dining areas.
I just revealed the One Room Challenge bathroom makeover two short days ago but couldn’t wait to add some greenery for Christmas. A simple garland over the mirror and green tassel added just the right pop.
Nothing says Christmas to me other than the warm glow of candlelight and Christmas lights. I decided to keep that in today’s pictures.
Back in the main living space I’ve add small touches of Christmas throughout with garland and battery operated candles.
Pleas excuse the patch work on the ceiling. We’ve had a lot of work going on the house. I’m excited to say that all that is left is to touch up paint!
You can find all the details about a recent dining room update with a cabinet makeover in this post.
I’m totally obsessed with garland this year. It’s so easy to use!
I had to move some furniture around for the large Christmas tree to fit so our living room is feeling extra cozy. I decided on rose garland mixed in Christmas garland to add to the modern-bohemian vibe.
My favorite DIY in this area is the faux German smear I did on the fireplace stone two summers ago. Leftover pampas grass from the Fall is still out and feels right at home in this setting. 🙂
You can find more Christmas decorating ideas and DIYs on this page and make sure to check out all of the other homes below!
- Blue and White Laundry Room Update with PaintThe New Year, New Refresh challenge week 3 progress for my blue and white laundry room with paint and wallpaper update. Well friend, I actually made good progress this week. The … Read More about Blue and White Laundry Room Update with Paint
- An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and DryerAdd a DIY shelf behind your washer and dryer with this simple tutorial and hide the hoses while adding extra storage. Welcome back to the New Year, New Refresh where eight … Read More about An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and Dryer
- A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy UpdatesFind easy ways to add color and style to your laundry room refresh with materials you already have in the New Year New Room Refresh challenge. Happy New Year! There’s light … Read More about A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy Updates
- Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place CardsFind an easy DIY for bottle brush place card holders to use with free printable Christmas place cards on your holiday table this year! We made it! Welcome to Day 12 … Read More about Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
- An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in MinutesAn easy pink Christmas table setting inspired by French, modern-bohemian style and my grandmother’s Dresden china. Do you use family heirlooms around the holidays? I’ve been gifted my grandmother’s Dresden china … Read More about An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in Minutes