Find an easy DIY for bottle brush place card holders to use with free printable Christmas place cards on your holiday table this year!
We made it! Welcome to Day 12 of A Very Global Christmas series where Casa Watkins Living and I have been sharing globally-inspired decorating ideas and DIYs. Today I’m sharing a fun DIY for place card holders and free printable Christmas place cards.
DIY Bottle Brush Tree Holders and Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
DIY Christmas Tree Place Card Holders
My theme this holiday season has been a French, modern-bohemian vibe. I’ve enjoyed sharing our Christmas tree, the front half of the house, the dining and living areas, and our kids’ room all decked out for Christmas.
You might have noticed the cute bottle brush place card holders in my post yesterday featuring a simple pink Christmas table setting. Here is the quick tutorial so you can make these yourself! I used bottle brush trees from IKEA that I bought last year on sale.
- Attach a pretty paperclip to the tip of a bottle brush tree by winding florist wire around the bottom.
- Print and cut out place cards. Fold in half and stick in the paper clip. You can also just set them on the table.
Grab your free printable right right or click the button below.
*Please download and print for your personal use only.
They really looked cute on our fancy Christmas tablescape from yesterday. It is fun to make holiday meals special even if it is just for the four of us.
I hope you have enjoyed the series! You can find all the posts plus more eclectic winter and Christmas decorating ideas and DIYs on this page.
Head over to Casa Watkins Living for more global holiday inspiration!
- Blue and White Laundry Room Update with PaintThe New Year, New Refresh challenge week 3 progress for my blue and white laundry room with paint and wallpaper update. Well friend, I actually made good progress this week. … Read More about Blue and White Laundry Room Update with Paint
- An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and DryerAdd a DIY shelf behind your washer and dryer with this simple tutorial and hide the hoses while adding extra storage. Welcome back to the New Year, New Refresh where … Read More about An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and Dryer
- A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy UpdatesFind easy ways to add color and style to your laundry room refresh with materials you already have in the New Year New Room Refresh challenge. Happy New Year! There’s … Read More about A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy Updates
- Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place CardsFind an easy DIY for bottle brush place card holders to use with free printable Christmas place cards on your holiday table this year! We made it! Welcome to Day … Read More about Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
- An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in MinutesAn easy pink Christmas table setting inspired by French, modern-bohemian style and my grandmother’s Dresden china. Do you use family heirlooms around the holidays? I’ve been gifted my grandmother’s Dresden … Read More about An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in Minutes