Find an easy DIY for bottle brush place card holders to use with free printable Christmas place cards on your holiday table this year!
We made it! Welcome to Day 12 of A Very Global Christmas series where Casa Watkins Living and I have been sharing globally-inspired decorating ideas and DIYs. Today I’m sharing a fun DIY for place card holders and free printable Christmas place cards.
DIY Bottle Brush Tree Holders and Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
DIY Christmas Tree Place Card Holders
My theme this holiday season has been a French, modern-bohemian vibe. I’ve enjoyed sharing our Christmas tree, the front half of the house, the dining and living areas, and our kids’ room all decked out for Christmas.
You might have noticed the cute bottle brush place card holders in my post yesterday featuring a simple pink Christmas table setting. Here is the quick tutorial so you can make these yourself! I used bottle brush trees from IKEA that I bought last year on sale.
- Attach a pretty paperclip to the tip of a bottle brush tree by winding florist wire around the bottom.
- Print and cut out place cards. Fold in half and stick in the paper clip. You can also just set them on the table.
Grab your free printable right right or click the button below.
*Please download and print for your personal use only.
They really looked cute on our fancy Christmas tablescape from yesterday. It is fun to make holiday meals special even if it is just for the four of us.
I hope you have enjoyed the series! You can find all the posts plus more eclectic winter and Christmas decorating ideas and DIYs on this page.
Head over to Casa Watkins Living for more global holiday inspiration!
- It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating IdeasJoin the Bloggers Best Spring Home Tours all week and see how I’ve decorated the second half of my eclectic home for this seasonal tour. Howdy! I can officially wish … Read More about It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating Ideas
- Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 MinutesMake a beautiful flower garland with fairy lights, flowers, and floral wire for a unique Spring decorating accessory! I adore coming up with a quick seasonal DIY using crafting supplies … Read More about Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 Minutes
- Welcome to a Colorful and Eclectic Spring Home TourEnjoy a Spring home tour full of colorful-eclectic decor using second-hand finds and family heirlooms with plenty of DIYs. Looking for Spring decor inspiration? Then look no further, my friend. … Read More about Welcome to a Colorful and Eclectic Spring Home Tour
- Make A Boho Easter Basket in Two Simple StepsUpdate a plain basket with decorative floral wire and flower stem to create a cute boho Easter basket for Spring. Some of the best DIYs take a little imagination and … Read More about Make A Boho Easter Basket in Two Simple Steps
- A Cheerful Springtime Global Blue and White Table SettingTry a beautiful blue and white table setting with global touches using second hand decor for a cheerful Spring or Easter gathering. I am so excited to share not only … Read More about A Cheerful Springtime Global Blue and White Table Setting