Looking for a new and unique way to decorate your eggs this year? Check out these beautiful and unusual easter egg decorating ideas.
We are down to crunch time and even though my sweet husband has to go on a short deployment I am looking forward to celebrating Easter. My friend and I are attending an organ concert to hear Bach’s Passion on Palm Sunday and then Good Friday starts Spring break for us here in Japan! My kids and I are staying busy with Easter DIYs like finding new ways to decorate eggs. Here are some of my favorites.
Beautiful and Unusual Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
*Please pin images from their original source.
- Ursula from Homemade by Carmona painted some beautiful wooden eggs for an Easter Centerpiece in striking colors.
- Check out Aniko’s gorgeous marbled Easter eggs from Place of My Taste with items already in your house.
- If you are looking for a quick DIY with plastic eggs, Amy from Delineate Your Dwelling has pretty and chic ideas like this faux leaf easter egg decor
- If you have acrylics or watercolors laying around, Inkstruck has easy to follow tutorials for beautifully painted eggs. Don’t you love these DIY galaxy Easter eggs?
- I also love her pretty Spring inspired Easter eggs. The citrus theme is so sweet.
- My good friend Stephanie from Casa Watkins Living made these beautiful DIY Folk Art Painted eggs in bright and cheery colors.
- Don’t you adore these beautiful vegetable eggs from Good Housekeeping? They are so creative!
- I had to include another plant decorating idea. These cactus eggs from Delia Creates are the cutest.
- I still love my DIY water color and gold leaf eggs from last year and am a little sad they will be in storage for three years.
- I made these washi paper eggs from dollar store plastic eggs and supplies.
- These hand-painted botanical eggs include a video tutorial. They are easier than you think!
- My Moroccan wedding blanket inspired eggs might win the most unusual award! I love coming up with global style ideas.
Have you decorated any eggs yet this year? Would you try any of these ideas?
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- My CoSchedule Review as a Blogger and Favorite FeaturesLooking for help with online scheduling? Check out my CoSchedule review as a blogger and what three features I use to get my posts seen. Please note that this review … Read More about You’ll Love these Beautiful and Unusual Easter Egg Ideas
- How to Create a Beautiful Parisian Style BedroomWhat is Parisian style and how do you get it? Find out key elements for creating a Parisian style bedroom with budget-friendly DIYs and decorating tips. *This post contains affiliate … Read More about You’ll Love these Beautiful and Unusual Easter Egg Ideas
- How to Remove a Tile Backsplash EasilyHow to remove tile backsplash without damaging the wall for a first-timer. Only a couple of tools needed for this easier-than-you-think DIY. Another first-time DIY in the books! I’ve been … Read More about You’ll Love these Beautiful and Unusual Easter Egg Ideas
- Make a Beautiful DIY Bedskirt in 4 Easy stepsCreate a beautiful custom-made DIY bed skirt without sewing using 5 simple steps and get a high end look for less. Part of the One Room Challenge. This is a … Read More about You’ll Love these Beautiful and Unusual Easter Egg Ideas
- How to Make Custom Curtains Without SewingLearn how to make beautiful custom curtains without sewing with an easy tutorial including step by step instructions and video. This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are … Read More about You’ll Love these Beautiful and Unusual Easter Egg Ideas
Looking for help in the decorating department? Check out my FREE five-day email decorating course gives you the tools to learn all about how to decorate with inspiration, decorating and organizational tips and tricks, and related worksheets. Sign up now and receive our weekly newsletter, access to a growing library of printable art, and exclusive offers only for subscribers.