Looking for a new and unique way to decorate your eggs this year? Check out these beautiful and unusual easter egg decorating ideas.
We are down to crunch time and even though my sweet husband has to go on a short deployment I am looking forward to celebrating Easter. My friend and I are attending an organ concert to hear Bach’s Passion on Palm Sunday and then Good Friday starts Spring break for us here in Japan! My kids and I are staying busy with Easter DIYs like finding new ways to decorate eggs. Here are some of my favorites.
Beautiful and Unusual Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
*Please pin images from their original source.
- Ursula from Homemade by Carmona painted some beautiful wooden eggs for an Easter Centerpiece in striking colors.
- Check out Aniko’s gorgeous marbled Easter eggs from Place of My Taste with items already in your house.
- If you are looking for a quick DIY with plastic eggs, Amy from Delineate Your Dwelling has pretty and chic ideas like this faux leaf easter egg decor
- If you have acrylics or watercolors laying around, Inkstruck has easy to follow tutorials for beautifully painted eggs. Don’t you love these DIY galaxy Easter eggs?
- I also love her pretty Spring inspired Easter eggs. The citrus theme is so sweet.
- My good friend Stephanie from Casa Watkins Living made these beautiful DIY Folk Art Painted eggs in bright and cheery colors.
- Don’t you adore these beautiful vegetable eggs from Good Housekeeping? They are so creative!
- I had to include another plant decorating idea. These cactus eggs from Delia Creates are the cutest.
- I still love my DIY water color and gold leaf eggs from last year and am a little sad they will be in storage for three years.
- I made these washi paper eggs from dollar store plastic eggs and supplies.
- These hand-painted botanical eggs include a video tutorial. They are easier than you think!
- My Moroccan wedding blanket inspired eggs might win the most unusual award! I love coming up with global style ideas.
Have you decorated any eggs yet this year? Would you try any of these ideas?
You can find all the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter on this page! It also includes seasonal printables and checklists and worksheets for Spring decluttering and organizing.
- DIY Scalloped Christmas Trees – 5 Steps Guide!Create your own festive DIY Scalloped Felt Christmas Trees with this easy guide! Perfect for holiday decor, these charming trees add handmade warmth to your home. Hello, wonderful follower! It’s…
- Your Quick Guide to Crafting DIY Gilded Pumpkins and GourdsCraft gorgeous DIY gilded pumpkins and gourds for chic Fall decor with just a few supplies and easy step-by-step instructions. Let me give your traditional Thanksgiving décor a hint of…
- Wallpaper on Textured Walls: Yes, You Can! Here’s HowDon’t let textured walls hold you back! Follow our tips and tricks for a beautiful finish with different types of wallpaper. Wallpaper is everywhere again and with its fresh, modern,…
- Revamp Your Space: Easy Lamp Makeover Ideas to Update Your DecorBring new life into your decor with a DIY lamp makeover using paint and ribbon. Transform a mismatched lamp into an updated stylish one! Hey there, dear reader! Have you…
- Creating Your Perfect Wall Gallery: Tips and TricksFind inspiration for art wall galleries with a few fun DIYs, styling tips, art arrangement ideas, and beautiful examples. Are you tired of staring at your plain, empty walls? Do…