You’ll Love these Beautiful and Unusual Easter Egg Ideas
Looking for a new and unique way to decorate your eggs this year? Check out these beautiful and unusual easter egg decorating ideas.
We are down to crunch time and even though my sweet husband has to go on a short deployment I am looking forward to celebrating Easter. My friend and I are attending an organ concert to hear Bach’s Passion on Palm Sunday and then Good Friday starts Spring break for us here in Japan! My kids and I are staying busy with Easter DIYs like finding new ways to decorate eggs. Here are some of my favorites.
Beautiful and Unusual Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
*Please pin images from their original source.
- Ursula from Homemade by Carmona painted some beautiful wooden eggs for an Easter Centerpiece in striking colors.
- Check out Aniko’s gorgeous marbled Easter eggs from Place of My Taste with items already in your house.
- If you are looking for a quick DIY with plastic eggs, Amy from Delineate Your Dwelling has pretty and chic ideas like this faux leaf easter egg decor
- If you have acrylics or watercolors laying around, Inkstruck has easy to follow tutorials for beautifully painted eggs. Don’t you love these DIY galaxy Easter eggs?
- I also love her pretty Spring inspired Easter eggs. The citrus theme is so sweet.
- My good friend Stephanie from Casa Watkins Living made these beautiful DIY Folk Art Painted eggs in bright and cheery colors.
- Don’t you adore these beautiful vegetable eggs from Good Housekeeping? They are so creative!
- I had to include another plant decorating idea. These cactus eggs from Delia Creates are the cutest.
- I still love my DIY water color and gold leaf eggs from last year and am a little sad they will be in storage for three years.
- I made these washi paper eggs from dollar store plastic eggs and supplies.
- These hand-painted botanical eggs include a video tutorial. They are easier than you think!
- My Moroccan wedding blanket inspired eggs might win the most unusual award! I love coming up with global style ideas.
Have you decorated any eggs yet this year? Would you try any of these ideas?
You can find all the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter on this page! It also includes seasonal printables and checklists and worksheets for Spring decluttering and organizing.
- Learn how to find your design style with simple tips and tricks!A guide for “how to find my design style” in your house with designer tips and tricks that will help you be confident with decorating. Do you know what looks…
- Pretty and Practical: Simple Storage Ideas for Any SpaceLearn how to incorporate beautiful, creative, and simple storage solutions that elevate both form and function in your home. Are you tired of cluttered and disorganized spaces in your home,…
- Making Floral Arrangements Easy and Beautiful with Simple DIY MethodsDon’t wilt under pressure – find simple DIY methods for making floral arrangements beautiful with fake or real flowers. Who doesn’t love flowers? They are the icing on the cake…
- How to Paint Candles with Ombre for a Simple Scandi CenterpieceElevate your candle game by using our step-by-step tutorial for painting ombre candles and create a beautiful Scandi centerpiece. Hello friend. I hope this holiday season is treating you right! …
- Bring the Outdoors In: Decorate with These Beautiful Bird PrintablesJoin over 2,000 subscribers and receive weekly newsletters, exclusive offers, and monthly freebies like free bird printables art straight to your inbox. My free bird printable art is a great…
Great round up… I clearly have an Easter Egg problem – ha! I loved your eggs from last year, so lovely!
lol Thanks! The water color and gold leaf are my favorite. I LOVE your metallics this year!