Looking for a new and unique way to decorate your eggs this year? Check out these beautiful and unusual easter egg decorating ideas.
We are down to crunch time and even though my sweet husband has to go on a short deployment I am looking forward to celebrating Easter. My friend and I are attending an organ concert to hear Bach’s Passion on Palm Sunday and then Good Friday starts Spring break for us here in Japan! My kids and I are staying busy with Easter DIYs like finding new ways to decorate eggs. Here are some of my favorites.
Beautiful and Unusual Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
*Please pin images from their original source.
- Ursula from Homemade by Carmona painted some beautiful wooden eggs for an Easter Centerpiece in striking colors.
- Check out Aniko’s gorgeous marbled Easter eggs from Place of My Taste with items already in your house.
- If you are looking for a quick DIY with plastic eggs, Amy from Delineate Your Dwelling has pretty and chic ideas like this faux leaf easter egg decor
- If you have acrylics or watercolors laying around, Inkstruck has easy to follow tutorials for beautifully painted eggs. Don’t you love these DIY galaxy Easter eggs?
- I also love her pretty Spring inspired Easter eggs. The citrus theme is so sweet.
- My good friend Stephanie from Casa Watkins Living made these beautiful DIY Folk Art Painted eggs in bright and cheery colors.
- Don’t you adore these beautiful vegetable eggs from Good Housekeeping? They are so creative!
- I had to include another plant decorating idea. These cactus eggs from Delia Creates are the cutest.
- I still love my DIY water color and gold leaf eggs from last year and am a little sad they will be in storage for three years.
- I made these washi paper eggs from dollar store plastic eggs and supplies.
- These hand-painted botanical eggs include a video tutorial. They are easier than you think!
- My Moroccan wedding blanket inspired eggs might win the most unusual award! I love coming up with global style ideas.
Have you decorated any eggs yet this year? Would you try any of these ideas?
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- How to Add Trim to Curtains for a Stunning LookFind out how easy it is to add trim to curtains and other simple tips for making store-bought curtains look high-end and custom! This post is sponsored by SmithHonig and … Read More about How to Add Trim to Curtains for a Stunning Look
- A Beautiful and Quick DIY Laundry Room MakeoverHow a small and dark laundry room was transformed in two days using materials I already had on hand to create a beautiful and elegant space. If you had four … Read More about A Beautiful and Quick DIY Laundry Room Makeover
- Blue and White Laundry Room Update with PaintThe New Year, New Refresh challenge week 3 progress for my blue and white laundry room with paint and wallpaper update. Well friend, I actually made good progress this week. … Read More about Blue and White Laundry Room Update with Paint
- An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and DryerAdd a DIY shelf behind your washer and dryer with this simple tutorial and hide the hoses while adding extra storage. Welcome back to the New Year, New Refresh where … Read More about An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and Dryer
- A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy UpdatesFind easy ways to add color and style to your laundry room refresh with materials you already have in the New Year New Room Refresh challenge. Happy New Year! There’s … Read More about A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy Updates