Play with tone-on-tone mini trees for easy kids’ room Christmas decorations for a boy or girl. Part of a kid-friendly holiday decor blog hop!
Do you put a Christmas tree in the kid’s room? I love using tone-tone mini Christmas trees for our kids’ rooms and am thrilled to be joining a fun blog hop today, the Holiday Home Tour: Kid Edition, all about kid-friendly Christmas decorations.
Color-Coded Kids Rooms Christmas Decorations
Welcome to Day seven of A Very Global Series. My good friend from Casa Watkins Living and I share 12 globally inspired Christmas decorating ideas and DIYs every year. Today we are teaming up with two lovely hostesses Chelsea and Chelsea from Two Twenty Two and Making Home Base to share kid-friendly holiday decor along with some other talented friends.
I’ve done a lot to my daughter and son’s rooms the two years we’ve been in our Fort Worth house. Our son will soon be driving soon (eek) so he has a very grown-up space now but obliged me in decorating his own little mini tree this very morning (after much persuasion).
My daughter’s room was completely madeover and is to this day, one of my favorite rooms ever! I never have a problem with her “decorating” her room but oh my, cleaning it is another story. Can you relate?
We found their mini Christmas trees while stationed in Japan and bought them for under $3 each at the 300 Yen store ($3 store). It just so happens they have add lovely tone on tone look for each of their rooms. My daughter also uses other decor from Japan like a felt Merry Christmas banner, a couple of bottle brush trees, and a ceramic deer head.
Christmas is extra whatever around her because my twin sister (and a grandmother) and I all share a Christmas birthday!! I have tons of holiday decor from infancy and my daughter is finally old enough to be trusted with it. So a few things are cough, around 40 years old in her room.
You can check out the rest of our Christmas decorations including the tree in this post!
They say when the poo-poo hits the fan… and man, these couple of months, nevermind the entire year, has been challenging to say the least. But I’m grateful for my family and our Christmas cheer and to be part of this very festive and happy blog hop with you today!
So if you are looking for a super easy way to add Christmas trees to your kids rooms, consider dollar store and other inexpensive/small options and decorate with the room decor colors for a fun color-coded holiday punch!
Make sure to head over to Living Letter Home for the next post on this blog hop! You can also find the complete line up below.
Find all of my Christmas decorating ideas and DIYs with free printables on this page for easy browsing!
Happy holidays friend,
- DIY Scalloped Christmas Trees – 5 Steps Guide!Create your own festive DIY Scalloped Felt Christmas Trees with this easy guide! Perfect for holiday decor, these charming trees add handmade warmth to your home. Hello, wonderful follower!…
- Your Quick Guide to Crafting DIY Gilded Pumpkins and GourdsCraft gorgeous DIY gilded pumpkins and gourds for chic Fall decor with just a few supplies and easy step-by-step instructions. Let me give your traditional Thanksgiving décor a hint…
- Wallpaper on Textured Walls: Yes, You Can! Here’s HowDon’t let textured walls hold you back! Follow our tips and tricks for a beautiful finish with different types of wallpaper. Wallpaper is everywhere again and with its fresh,…
- Revamp Your Space: Easy Lamp Makeover Ideas to Update Your DecorBring new life into your decor with a DIY lamp makeover using paint and ribbon. Transform a mismatched lamp into an updated stylish one! Hey there, dear reader! Have…
- Creating Your Perfect Wall Gallery: Tips and TricksFind inspiration for art wall galleries with a few fun DIYs, styling tips, art arrangement ideas, and beautiful examples. Are you tired of staring at your plain, empty walls?…