Play with tone-on-tone mini trees for easy kids’ room Christmas decorations for a boy or girl. Part of a kid-friendly holiday decor blog hop!
Do you put a Christmas tree in the kid’s room? I love using tone-tone mini Christmas trees for our kids’ rooms and am thrilled to be joining a fun blog hop today, the Holiday Home Tour: Kid Edition, all about kid-friendly Christmas decorations.
Color-Coded Kids Rooms Christmas Decorations
Welcome to Day seven of A Very Global Series. My good friend from Casa Watkins Living and I share 12 globally inspired Christmas decorating ideas and DIYs every year. Today we are teaming up with two lovely hostesses Chelsea and Chelsea from Two Twenty Two and Making Home Base to share kid-friendly holiday decor along with some other talented friends.
I’ve done a lot to my daughter and son’s rooms the two years we’ve been in our Fort Worth house. Our son will soon be driving soon (eek) so he has a very grown-up space now but obliged me in decorating his own little mini tree this very morning (after much persuasion).
My daughter’s room was completely madeover and is to this day, one of my favorite rooms ever! I never have a problem with her “decorating” her room but oh my, cleaning it is another story. Can you relate?
We found their mini Christmas trees while stationed in Japan and bought them for under $3 each at the 300 Yen store ($3 store). It just so happens they have add lovely tone on tone look for each of their rooms. My daughter also uses other decor from Japan like a felt Merry Christmas banner, a couple of bottle brush trees, and a ceramic deer head.
Christmas is extra whatever around her because my twin sister (and a grandmother) and I all share a Christmas birthday!! I have tons of holiday decor from infancy and my daughter is finally old enough to be trusted with it. So a few things are cough, around 40 years old in her room.
You can check out the rest of our Christmas decorations including the tree in this post!
They say when the poo-poo hits the fan… and man, these couple of months, nevermind the entire year, has been challenging to say the least. But I’m grateful for my family and our Christmas cheer and to be part of this very festive and happy blog hop with you today!
So if you are looking for a super easy way to add Christmas trees to your kids rooms, consider dollar store and other inexpensive/small options and decorate with the room decor colors for a fun color-coded holiday punch!
Make sure to head over to Living Letter Home for the next post on this blog hop! You can also find the complete line up below.
Find all of my Christmas decorating ideas and DIYs with free printables on this page for easy browsing!
Happy holidays friend,
- Blue and White Laundry Room Update with PaintThe New Year, New Refresh challenge week 3 progress for my blue and white laundry room with paint and wallpaper update. Well friend, I actually made good progress this … Read More about Blue and White Laundry Room Update with Paint
- An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and DryerAdd a DIY shelf behind your washer and dryer with this simple tutorial and hide the hoses while adding extra storage. Welcome back to the New Year, New Refresh … Read More about An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and Dryer
- A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy UpdatesFind easy ways to add color and style to your laundry room refresh with materials you already have in the New Year New Room Refresh challenge. Happy New Year! … Read More about A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy Updates
- Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place CardsFind an easy DIY for bottle brush place card holders to use with free printable Christmas place cards on your holiday table this year! We made it! Welcome to … Read More about Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
- An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in MinutesAn easy pink Christmas table setting inspired by French, modern-bohemian style and my grandmother’s Dresden china. Do you use family heirlooms around the holidays? I’ve been gifted my grandmother’s … Read More about An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in Minutes