Join over 2,000 subscribers and receive weekly newsletters, exclusive offers, and monthly freebies like free printable wall art straight to your inbox.
Hey there! Just like I mentioned earlier this month here is your second free printable bird wall art for May since I totally dropped the ball in April. Sorry about that!
I hope you are having a wonderful day! If you are new here, I’m Kathy, the creative owner behind Up to Date Interiors. This month we wrapped up a major room makeover for the One Room Challenge and I used it as inspiration for a printable bird series.
If you can imagine colorful, eclectic, global, and glam all in one space it is what our style is all about. And I think the printable wall art bird series reflects that beautifully!
He pairs well with the first print in the series that I shared a couple of weeks ago. Did you see it? Sign up today and download both of them for a fun and whimsical vignette and have access to many more printables.
These printables are my special way of thanking you for letting me into your inbox each week with colorful and eclectic home decor and DIY ideas!
Well I usually give you a monthly update but I since I just shared one, I’ll give you some of my favorite summer posts to inspired you (and to keep you busy inside on hot days!).
Colorful and Eclectic Summer DIYs to Try
Join the girls from The Global Styler to see summer DIYs and decorating tips that are globally inspired. I created an Anthropologie inspired planter with Japanese dollar store pottery in just a few minutes with this easy DIY for the series.
Create a modern seashell door or wall hanging with beach finds and dollar store supplies. It is such a beautiful way to show off your coastal collection!
Create summer decor in just minutes with DIY copper and coral napkin rings. This fun project takes 3 steps and is another great way to use that beach finds stash!
Turn an inexpensive paper lantern into a showstopper with a DIY floral paper lantern tutorial and add a splash of color to your summer decor.
Make Anthropologie inspired macrame tassel plant hangers for just a fraction of the cost with this easy DIY for your boho home.
Make sure to check out my summer page full of DIYs, decorating tips, and printables for the season. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
- An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and DryerAdd a DIY shelf behind your washer and dryer with this simple tutorial and hide the hoses while adding extra storage. Welcome back to the New Year, New Refresh where eight … Read More about An Easy DIY Shelf for Behind the Washer and Dryer
- A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy UpdatesFind easy ways to add color and style to your laundry room refresh with materials you already have in the New Year New Room Refresh challenge. Happy New Year! There’s light … Read More about A Laundry Room Refresh with Easy Updates
- Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place CardsFind an easy DIY for bottle brush place card holders to use with free printable Christmas place cards on your holiday table this year! We made it! Welcome to Day 12 … Read More about Make Mini Tree Holders for Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
- An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in MinutesAn easy pink Christmas table setting inspired by French, modern-bohemian style and my grandmother’s Dresden china. Do you use family heirlooms around the holidays? I’ve been gifted my grandmother’s Dresden china … Read More about An Elegant Pink Christmas Table Setting in Minutes
- How to Make Artificial Flower Arrangements Look GoodCreate beautiful artificial flower arrangements with these simple tips. Perfect for a holiday centerpiece or any time of the year. I’m not going to lie, flower arranging has never been my … Read More about How to Make Artificial Flower Arrangements Look Good