Join over 2,000 subscribers and receive weekly newsletters, exclusive offers, and monthly freebies like free printable wall art straight to your inbox.
Hey there! Just like I mentioned earlier this month here is your second free printable bird wall art for May since I totally dropped the ball in April. Sorry about that!
I hope you are having a wonderful day! If you are new here, I’m Kathy, the creative owner behind Up to Date Interiors. This month we wrapped up a major room makeover for the One Room Challenge and I used it as inspiration for a printable bird series.
If you can imagine colorful, eclectic, global, and glam all in one space it is what our style is all about. And I think the printable wall art bird series reflects that beautifully!
He pairs well with the first print in the series that I shared a couple of weeks ago. Did you see it? Sign up today and download both of them for a fun and whimsical vignette and have access to many more printables.
These printables are my special way of thanking you for letting me into your inbox each week with colorful and eclectic home decor and DIY ideas!
Well I usually give you a monthly update but I since I just shared one, I’ll give you some of my favorite summer posts to inspired you (and to keep you busy inside on hot days!).
Colorful and Eclectic Summer DIYs to Try
Join the girls from The Global Styler to see summer DIYs and decorating tips that are globally inspired. I created an Anthropologie inspired planter with Japanese dollar store pottery in just a few minutes with this easy DIY for the series.
Create a modern seashell door or wall hanging with beach finds and dollar store supplies. It is such a beautiful way to show off your coastal collection!
Create summer decor in just minutes with DIY copper and coral napkin rings. This fun project takes 3 steps and is another great way to use that beach finds stash!
Turn an inexpensive paper lantern into a showstopper with a DIY floral paper lantern tutorial and add a splash of color to your summer decor.
Make Anthropologie inspired macrame tassel plant hangers for just a fraction of the cost with this easy DIY for your boho home.
Make sure to check out my summer page full of DIYs, decorating tips, and printables for the season. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
- It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating IdeasJoin the Bloggers Best Spring Home Tours all week and see how I’ve decorated the second half of my eclectic home for this seasonal tour. Howdy! I can officially wish you … Read More about It’s Time for a Spring Eclectic Home Tour with Easy Decorating Ideas
- Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 MinutesMake a beautiful flower garland with fairy lights, flowers, and floral wire for a unique Spring decorating accessory! I adore coming up with a quick seasonal DIY using crafting supplies I … Read More about Make DIY Flower Garland with Fairy Lights in 5 Minutes
- Welcome to a Colorful and Eclectic Spring Home TourEnjoy a Spring home tour full of colorful-eclectic decor using second-hand finds and family heirlooms with plenty of DIYs. Looking for Spring decor inspiration? Then look no further, my friend. I’m … Read More about Welcome to a Colorful and Eclectic Spring Home Tour
- Make A Boho Easter Basket in Two Simple StepsUpdate a plain basket with decorative floral wire and flower stem to create a cute boho Easter basket for Spring. Some of the best DIYs take a little imagination and only … Read More about Make A Boho Easter Basket in Two Simple Steps
- A Cheerful Springtime Global Blue and White Table SettingTry a beautiful blue and white table setting with global touches using second hand decor for a cheerful Spring or Easter gathering. I am so excited to share not only a … Read More about A Cheerful Springtime Global Blue and White Table Setting