Join over 2,000 subscribers and receive weekly newsletters, exclusive offers, and monthly freebies like free printable wall art straight to your inbox.
Hey there! Just like I mentioned earlier this month here is your second free printable bird wall art for May since I totally dropped the ball in April. Sorry about that!
I hope you are having a wonderful day! If you are new here, I’m Kathy, the creative owner behind Up to Date Interiors. This month we wrapped up a major room makeover for the One Room Challenge and I used it as inspiration for a printable bird series.
If you can imagine colorful, eclectic, global, and glam all in one space it is what our style is all about. And I think the printable wall art bird series reflects that beautifully!
He pairs well with the first print in the series that I shared a couple of weeks ago. Did you see it? Sign up today and download both of them for a fun and whimsical vignette and have access to many more printables.
These printables are my special way of thanking you for letting me into your inbox each week with colorful and eclectic home decor and DIY ideas!
Well I usually give you a monthly update but I since I just shared one, I’ll give you some of my favorite summer posts to inspired you (and to keep you busy inside on hot days!).
Colorful and Eclectic Summer DIYs to Try
Join the girls from The Global Styler to see summer DIYs and decorating tips that are globally inspired. I created an Anthropologie inspired planter with Japanese dollar store pottery in just a few minutes with this easy DIY for the series.
Create a modern seashell door or wall hanging with beach finds and dollar store supplies. It is such a beautiful way to show off your coastal collection!
Create summer decor in just minutes with DIY copper and coral napkin rings. This fun project takes 3 steps and is another great way to use that beach finds stash!
Turn an inexpensive paper lantern into a showstopper with a DIY floral paper lantern tutorial and add a splash of color to your summer decor.
Make Anthropologie inspired macrame tassel plant hangers for just a fraction of the cost with this easy DIY for your boho home.
Make sure to check out my summer page full of DIYs, decorating tips, and printables for the season. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
- See A Colorful White and Grey Bathroom with Garden AccentsCheck out our One Room Challenge white and grey bathroom makeover with colorful garden wallpaper and accents for our small master ensuite. When the world wearies and society fails to satisfy, … Read More about See A Colorful White and Grey Bathroom with Garden Accents
- Bathroom One Room Challenge UpdateA One Room Challenge small ensuite bathroom update for week seven. A race to the finish line as is just getting started. Hey there! I can’t believe we are at week … Read More about Bathroom One Room Challenge Update
- Bright and Colorful Summer Living and Dining Rooms DecoratingSummer decorating ideas for small, open-concept living and dining rooms with colorful and eclectic style. Combo living and dining rooms or open layouts can be tricky to define especially when they … Read More about Bright and Colorful Summer Living and Dining Rooms Decorating
- Ensuite Bathroom Updated Mood Board and ArtOur small ensuite bathroom mood board update with colorful floral art and custom light fixture for the One Room Challenge. This post contains sponsored products by brands that I love and … Read More about Ensuite Bathroom Updated Mood Board and Art
- How Colorful Interiors Inspire My LifestyleMy maximalist summer home tour with a look at home decor lifestyle tips for everyday use in the office and piano studio. I love finding new and creative ways to use … Read More about How Colorful Interiors Inspire My Lifestyle