Join over 2,000 subscribers and receive weekly newsletters, exclusive offers, and monthly freebies like free printable wall art straight to your inbox.
Hey there! Just like I mentioned earlier this month here is your second free printable bird wall art for May since I totally dropped the ball in April. Sorry about that!
I hope you are having a wonderful day! If you are new here, I’m Kathy, the creative owner behind Up to Date Interiors. This month we wrapped up a major room makeover for the One Room Challenge and I used it as inspiration for a printable bird series. If you can imagine colorful, eclectic, global, and glam all in one space it is what our style is all about. And I think the printable wall art bird series reflects that beautifully!
He pairs well with the first print in the series that I shared a couple of weeks ago. Did you see it? Sign up today and download both of them for a fun and whimsical vignette and have access to many more printables.
These printables are my special way of thanking you for letting me into your inbox each week with colorful and eclectic home decor and DIY ideas!
Well I usually give you a monthly update but I since I just shared one, I’ll give you some of my favorite summer posts to inspired you (and to keep you busy inside on hot days!).
Colorful and Eclectic Summer DIYs to Try
Join the girls from The Global Styler to see summer DIYs and decorating tips that are globally inspired. I created an Anthropologie inspired planter with Japanese dollar store pottery in just a few minutes with this easy DIY for the series.
Create a modern seashell door or wall hanging with beach finds and dollar store supplies. It is such a beautiful way to show off your coastal collection!
Create summer decor in just minutes with DIY copper and coral napkin rings. This fun project takes 3 steps and is another great way to use that beach finds stash!
Turn an inexpensive paper lantern into a showstopper with a DIY floral paper lantern tutorial and add a splash of color to your summer decor.
Make Anthropologie inspired macrame tassel plant hangers for just a fraction of the cost with this easy DIY for your boho home.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
- How to Paint an Arch Accent Wall QuicklyChange your room in an afternoon with a DIY painted arch accent wall and update a piece of furniture in the same color for a big impact! *This post is sponsored … Read More about How to Paint an Arch Accent Wall Quickly
- Brilliant Colors of Fall Home TourWelcome to our brilliant colors of Fall home tour where you’ll find colorful and eclectic seasonal decor with touches of autumn. Doesn’t the change of season excite you? It is always … Read More about Brilliant Colors of Fall Home Tour
- Top Flooring Trends with Carpet One Mood BoardA colorful and eclectic mood board showcasing top flooring trends using my favorite Carpet One Floor & Home products. This post is sponsored by Carpet One Floor & Home but all … Read More about Top Flooring Trends with Carpet One Mood Board
- How to Create a Quick and Easy Dollar Store Pumpkins CenterpieceTransform dollar store pumpkins into a beautiful Copper Pumpkins centerpiece for Fall with this quick and easy DIY. Do you love decorating with dollar store items but wish you could make … Read More about How to Create a Quick and Easy Dollar Store Pumpkins Centerpiece
- Beautiful Fall Outdoor Wreaths You’ll Fall in Love WithIs it Autumn yet? Find a mix of beautiful and easy DIY Fall outdoor wreaths and my favorite online store picks for beautiful modern wreaths! Aren’t the change of seasons this … Read More about Beautiful Fall Outdoor Wreaths You’ll Fall in Love With