19 Amazing Spring Homes Devoted to Our Favorite Styles
Find the best decorating ideas and be inspired for the season with multiple Spring home tours organized by decorating styles.
Hello, sunshine! Today the Spring Home Tours are showcasing houses with eclectic style. My home definitely falls under that category since I pretty much like anything. But I especially love small touches of global, curated, and boho influence.
Spring Home Tours by Styles
Scroll down to see homes in Vintage, Traditional, Farmhouse, and additional Eclectic spaces.
A couple of weeks ago I shared my St Patty’s Day home tour where you saw my living room in all of its Spring glory. Today, I’m sharing my Spring bedroom with lots of white and some pastel colors and glam accessories. Then I’ll bring you back downstairs to see our Easter/Spring table with fresh Okinawa yellow orchids.
All three of our bedrooms are upstairs in our Okinawan rental home. I recently rearranged the furniture and am in the middle of restyling shelves and tabletops. The canopy bed has been dressed with sheer curtains for a fun change and moved away from the windows to the opposite wall.
My friend gave me a darling capiz shell hanging but all of our ceilings are styrofoam tiles. I hung it on our bed to get it out of its bag. The chandy is weird and unexpected on the bed frame but beautiful. It’s totally staying!
My bedside table is always fun to style. I added some floral for Spring but modernized it with DIY gold and black art.
The floral is carried onto the bed with, what might be, my favorite pillow. I was surprised to find it paired well with light blue pillows from a local Japanese home decor store called Nitori.
Our little Japanese kitchen is part of the living space and our kitchen table sits right in the middle of it and is used for all meals. For an Easter/Spring table setting, I decided to keep it simple and casual. I sent my 10 yr old son up to the local grocery store to buy yellow flowers and he came home with these beautiful branches. I seriously love where we live!
Both of the kiddos went out to our garden to clip flowers for the place settings. We kept the table casual and pretty.
A few extra yard clippings came inside so we put them in containers on the sink. Our kitchen cabinets have come along way with a renter-friendly makeover. You can read about that HERE.
Update: I took the cabinets a step further with floral removable wallpaper!
Here are a couple of more Spring touches I added to the living room. I adore my DIY Washi Ribbon and Washi Paper eggs. Both where dollar store DIYs.
This little cutie I whipped up for a quirky piano display.
And that brings us to the rest of the Spring Home Tours. I hope you enjoyed our eclectic home. Scroll down to see my other three gals sharing their awesome eclectic style and find more styles.
You can find all the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter on this page! It also includes seasonal printables and checklists and worksheets for Spring decluttering and organizing.
- Learn how to find your design style with simple tips and tricks!A guide for “how to find my design style” in your house with designer tips and tricks that will help you be confident with decorating. Do you know what looks…
- Pretty and Practical: Simple Storage Ideas for Any SpaceLearn how to incorporate beautiful, creative, and simple storage solutions that elevate both form and function in your home. Are you tired of cluttered and disorganized spaces in your home,…
- Making Floral Arrangements Easy and Beautiful with Simple DIY MethodsDon’t wilt under pressure – find simple DIY methods for making floral arrangements beautiful with fake or real flowers. Who doesn’t love flowers? They are the icing on the cake…
- How to Paint Candles with Ombre for a Simple Scandi CenterpieceElevate your candle game by using our step-by-step tutorial for painting ombre candles and create a beautiful Scandi centerpiece. Hello friend. I hope this holiday season is treating you right! …
- Bring the Outdoors In: Decorate with These Beautiful Bird PrintablesJoin over 2,000 subscribers and receive weekly newsletters, exclusive offers, and monthly freebies like free bird printables art straight to your inbox. My free bird printable art is a great…
Kathy, I’m hands down in love with it all! That bed! That table setting! I mean, it’s all so good!!
Thanks so much Iris!
I love your home, you’ve made a rental so perfect. Great style.
Thank you so much for the sweet words!! It can be a challenge sometimes. 😉
Your home is so lovely! I so want that capize shell hanging & think it looks beautiful on your gorgeous bed! So much Spring inspiration! Off to check out the others now!
Thank you Michelle!! So glad you stopped by. xoxo
I am totally taking notes for next year. I love how all your changes are small but beautiful. I adore your home abroad.
Kathy you seriously have one of the best homes. Love how you mix your patterns and you are always showing off some great DIY projects. Loved you tour and will be pinning!!
Thanks so much Steph!
your home looks stunning, as do you! i love that headboard so much!
Thanks Cassie! I can’t believe that canopy bed actually shipped to our overseas military address. I’m in love with it!
I love your home! Those little eggs in the basket are perfection! It has been fun touring with you this week!
You have a really beautiful home!
So so pretty! 😉
A fun tour, thank you.
Beautiful space! I would love hanging out there. It is comfortable and stylish at the same time. Well done! I enjoyed sharing this tour with you!
You’re sweet Amy! Thanks for the kind words.
So beautiful, Kathy! I love how you have combined colors and textures to create such a welcoming home!
Thanks so much Erin!
Such a pretty tour Kathy! I love the pretty pillow on your bed and your Spring table setting! Pinning and sharing:). I hope you have a good week and take care, Tara
You have such a beautiful mix of styles! I love all the pretty pops of color!
Thank you Amanda! I’m loving bright colors right now. 😉