Find the best decorating ideas and be inspired for the season with multiple Spring home tours organized by decorating styles.
Hello, sunshine! Today the Spring Home Tours are showcasing houses with eclectic style. My home definitely falls under that category since I pretty much like anything. But I especially love small touches of global, curated, and boho influence.
Spring Home Tours by Styles
Scroll down to see homes in Vintage, Traditional, Farmhouse, and additional Eclectic spaces.
A couple of weeks ago I shared my St Patty’s Day home tour where you saw my living room in all of its Spring glory. Today, I’m sharing my Spring bedroom with lots of white and some pastel colors and glam accessories. Then I’ll bring you back downstairs to see our Easter/Spring table with fresh Okinawa yellow orchids.
All three of our bedrooms are upstairs in our Okinawan rental home. I recently rearranged the furniture and am in the middle of restyling shelves and tabletops. The canopy bed has been dressed with sheer curtains for a fun change and moved away from the windows to the opposite wall.
My friend gave me a darling capiz shell hanging but all of our ceilings are styrofoam tiles. I hung it on our bed to get it out of its bag. The chandy is weird and unexpected on the bed frame but beautiful. It’s totally staying!
My bedside table is always fun to style. I added some floral for Spring but modernized it with DIY gold and black art.
The floral is carried onto the bed with, what might be, my favorite pillow. I was surprised to find it paired well with light blue pillows from a local Japanese home decor store called Nitori.
Our little Japanese kitchen is part of the living space and our kitchen table sits right in the middle of it and is used for all meals. For an Easter/Spring table setting, I decided to keep it simple and casual. I sent my 10 yr old son up to the local grocery store to buy yellow flowers and he came home with these beautiful branches. I seriously love where we live!
Both of the kiddos went out to our garden to clip flowers for the place settings. We kept the table casual and pretty.
A few extra yard clippings came inside so we put them in containers on the sink. Our kitchen cabinets have come along way with a renter-friendly makeover. You can read about that HERE.
Update: I took the cabinets a step further with floral removable wallpaper!
This little cutie I whipped up for a quirky piano display.
And that brings us to the rest of the Spring Home Tours. I hope you enjoyed our eclectic home. Scroll down to see my other three gals sharing their awesome eclectic style and find more styles.
You can find all the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter on this page! It also includes seasonal printables and checklists and worksheets for Spring decluttering and organizing.
- How to Paint Candles with Ombre for a Simple Scandi CenterpieceElevate your candle game by using our step-by-step tutorial for painting ombre candles and creating a beautiful Scandi centerpiece. Hello friend. I hope this holiday season is treating you right! … Read more
- Crafting Feathered Friends: A Step-by-Step Guide to DIY Paper Mache BirdsLearn how to make paper mache birds with supplies you already have using this easy DIY and step by step instructions for handmade modern decor.“ Birds of a feather stick … Read more
- How to Make Fabric Picture Frames: An Easy Boho Tutorial!Revamp old picture frames with boho flair! This step-by-step DIY tutorial shows how to make fabric picture frames perfect for gifting or decor. Do you love creating handmade gifts for … Read more
- How to Make a Pom Pom Garland in 3 Easy StepsLearn how to make an adorable DIY pom pom garland in three simple steps, and decorate your home with this playful accessory. I enjoy decorating with neutrals during the holidays and … Read more
- Easy Matching Mother Daughter Halloween Costume Ideas with Clothes You Already HaveUse clothes in your closet to create easy and creative costume ideas for mother and daughter halloween or costume party outfits. Howdy, friend. The joy of dressing up and letting … Read more