Find the best decorating ideas and be inspired for the season with multiple Spring home tours organized by decorating styles.
Hello, sunshine! Today the Spring Home Tours are showcasing houses with eclectic style. My home definitely falls under that category since I pretty much like anything. But I especially love small touches of global, curated, and boho influence.
Spring Home Tours by Styles
Scroll down to see homes in Vintage, Traditional, Farmhouse, and additional Eclectic spaces.
A couple of weeks ago I shared my St Patty’s Day home tour where you saw my living room in all of its Spring glory. Today, I’m sharing my Spring bedroom with lots of white and some pastel colors and glam accessories. Then I’ll bring you back downstairs to see our Easter/Spring table with fresh Okinawa yellow orchids.
All three of our bedrooms are upstairs in our Okinawan rental home. I recently rearranged the furniture and am in the middle of restyling shelves and tabletops. The canopy bed has been dressed with sheer curtains for a fun change and moved away from the windows to the opposite wall.
My friend gave me a darling capiz shell hanging but all of our ceilings are styrofoam tiles. I hung it on our bed to get it out of its bag. The chandy is weird and unexpected on the bed frame but beautiful. It’s totally staying!
My bedside table is always fun to style. I added some floral for Spring but modernized it with DIY gold and black art.
The floral is carried onto the bed with, what might be, my favorite pillow. I was surprised to find it paired well with light blue pillows from a local Japanese home decor store called Nitori.
Our little Japanese kitchen is part of the living space and our kitchen table sits right in the middle of it and is used for all meals. For an Easter/Spring table setting, I decided to keep it simple and casual. I sent my 10 yr old son up to the local grocery store to buy yellow flowers and he came home with these beautiful branches. I seriously love where we live!
Both of the kiddos went out to our garden to clip flowers for the place settings. We kept the table casual and pretty.
A few extra yard clippings came inside so we put them in containers on the sink. Our kitchen cabinets have come along way with a renter-friendly makeover. You can read about that HERE.
Update: I took the cabinets a step further with floral removable wallpaper!
This little cutie I whipped up for a quirky piano display.
And that brings us to the rest of the Spring Home Tours. I hope you enjoyed our eclectic home. Scroll down to see my other three gals sharing their awesome eclectic style and find more styles.
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- My CoSchedule Review as a Blogger and Favorite FeaturesLooking for help with online scheduling? Check out my CoSchedule review as a blogger and what three features I use to get my posts seen. Please note that this review … Read More about 19 Amazing Spring Homes Devoted to Our Favorite Styles
- How to Create a Beautiful Parisian Style BedroomWhat is Parisian style and how do you get it? Find out key elements for creating a Parisian style bedroom with budget-friendly DIYs and decorating tips. *This post contains affiliate … Read More about 19 Amazing Spring Homes Devoted to Our Favorite Styles
- How to Remove a Tile Backsplash EasilyHow to remove tile backsplash without damaging the wall for a first-timer. Only a couple of tools needed for this easier-than-you-think DIY. Another first-time DIY in the books! I’ve been … Read More about 19 Amazing Spring Homes Devoted to Our Favorite Styles
- Make a Beautiful DIY Bedskirt in 4 Easy stepsCreate a beautiful custom-made DIY bed skirt without sewing using 5 simple steps and get a high end look for less. Part of the One Room Challenge. This is a … Read More about 19 Amazing Spring Homes Devoted to Our Favorite Styles
- How to Make Custom Curtains Without SewingLearn how to make beautiful custom curtains without sewing with an easy tutorial including step by step instructions and video. This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are … Read More about 19 Amazing Spring Homes Devoted to Our Favorite Styles
Looking for help in the decorating department? Check out my FREE five-day email decorating course gives you the tools to learn all about how to decorate with inspiration, decorating and organizational tips and tricks, and related worksheets. Sign up now and receive our weekly newsletter, access to a growing library of printable art, and exclusive offers only for subscribers.