Find the best decorating ideas and be inspired for the season with multiple Spring home tours organized by decorating styles.
Hello, sunshine! Today the Spring Home Tours are showcasing houses with eclectic style. My home definitely falls under that category since I pretty much like anything. But I especially love small touches of global, curated, and boho influence.
Spring Home Tours by Styles
Scroll down to see homes in Vintage, Traditional, Farmhouse, and additional Eclectic spaces.
A couple of weeks ago I shared my St Patty’s Day home tour where you saw my living room in all of its Spring glory. Today, I’m sharing my Spring bedroom with lots of white and some pastel colors and glam accessories. Then I’ll bring you back downstairs to see our Easter/Spring table with fresh Okinawa yellow orchids.
All three of our bedrooms are upstairs in our Okinawan rental home. I recently rearranged the furniture and am in the middle of restyling shelves and tabletops. The canopy bed has been dressed with sheer curtains for a fun change and moved away from the windows to the opposite wall.
My friend gave me a darling capiz shell hanging but all of our ceilings are styrofoam tiles. I hung it on our bed to get it out of its bag. The chandy is weird and unexpected on the bed frame but beautiful. It’s totally staying!
My bedside table is always fun to style. I added some floral for Spring but modernized it with DIY gold and black art.
The floral is carried onto the bed with, what might be, my favorite pillow. I was surprised to find it paired well with light blue pillows from a local Japanese home decor store called Nitori.
Our little Japanese kitchen is part of the living space and our kitchen table sits right in the middle of it and is used for all meals. For an Easter/Spring table setting, I decided to keep it simple and casual. I sent my 10 yr old son up to the local grocery store to buy yellow flowers and he came home with these beautiful branches. I seriously love where we live!
Both of the kiddos went out to our garden to clip flowers for the place settings. We kept the table casual and pretty.
A few extra yard clippings came inside so we put them in containers on the sink. Our kitchen cabinets have come along way with a renter-friendly makeover. You can read about that HERE.
Update: I took the cabinets a step further with floral removable wallpaper!
This little cutie I whipped up for a quirky piano display.
And that brings us to the rest of the Spring Home Tours. I hope you enjoyed our eclectic home. Scroll down to see my other three gals sharing their awesome eclectic style and find more styles.
Make sure to check out the best decorating ideas and DIYs for Spring and Easter! You’ll find loads of information with free checklists and cheatsheets.
- 10 Gorgeous Modern Outdoor Fire Pits You Need to SeeGet ready for cooler temps and outside activities with these beautiful modern outdoor fire pits ideas for your outdoor space. I’m making sure we have multiple places to hang out … Read More about 10 Gorgeous Modern Outdoor Fire Pits You Need to See
- How to Paint an Arch Accent Wall QuicklyChange your room in an afternoon with a DIY painted arch accent wall and update a piece of furniture in the same color for a big impact! *This post is … Read More about How to Paint an Arch Accent Wall Quickly
- Brilliant Colors of Fall Home TourWelcome to our brilliant colors of Fall home tour where you’ll find colorful and eclectic seasonal decor with touches of autumn. Doesn’t the change of season excite you? It is … Read More about Brilliant Colors of Fall Home Tour
- Top Flooring Trends with Carpet One Mood BoardA colorful and eclectic mood board showcasing top flooring trends using my favorite Carpet One Floor & Home products. This post is sponsored by Carpet One Floor & Home but … Read More about Top Flooring Trends with Carpet One Mood Board
- How to Create a Quick and Easy Dollar Store Pumpkins CenterpieceTransform dollar store pumpkins into a beautiful Copper Pumpkins centerpiece for Fall with this quick and easy DIY. Do you love decorating with dollar store items but wish you could … Read More about How to Create a Quick and Easy Dollar Store Pumpkins Centerpiece